Area law enforcement agencies will host a countywide medication collection from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 29.
Residents will be able to properly dispose of prescription and over-the-counter medications, including pet medications, at any of the following locations at no charge.
• Clintonville Police Department, 50 10th St.
• Marion Police Department, 217 N Main St.
• Manawa Police Department, 500 S Bridge St.
• New London Police Department, 700 Shiocton St.
• Waupaca Police Department, 124 S Washington St.
• Weyauwega Police Department, 109 E Main St.
Syringes, needles, lancets, thermometers, IV bags, diabetes testing kits, and personal care products such as shampoo or lotion, cannot be disposed of through this program. Questions on how to dispose of these materials can be directed to the Waupaca County Solid Waste Department at 715-258-6240.
This medication collection program is sponsored by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency and Waupaca County.