Foundations For Living, a non-profit transitional living agency in Waupaca County, will host A Hoedown For Hope dinner/dance to be held Saturday March, 24 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Waupaca High School, E 2325 King Road Waupaca.
The evening begins at 5:00 pm with a chicken dinner, including: 1/4 chicken, baked potato, coleslaw, baked beans and dessert. The meal will also include coffee, milk, or water. All chicken is donated by Brakebush Chicken N 4993 6th Drive Westfield.
The fun continues with square dancing entertainment by Stevens Point Wheel N’ Deal from 7:00 – 8:30 pm.
A silent auction will be conducted throughout the night with many wonderful items to bid on including:
• a 3 month family membership to Waupaca Health and Fitness Headquarters,
• a framed picture of Aaron Rogers from Acme Sports,
• a handcrafted Adirondack table and chair set,
• massages packages by Debbie Jones and Laurie Schweitzer,
• a “Glimpse of Waupaca” basket with gift certificates from Panache, Simpson Restaurant, Pizza Hut, and Matthews Tire and Auto Service and
• many more baskets and items.
Winners of these items will be announced between 8:30 and 9:00 pm.
Close the night with music and dancing with The Cody Clausen Trio from Coloma, WI
Tickets, if purchased before the event is $15 per person for dinner and dance, $45 per family and $10 for dance only. At the door prices are $18 per person dinner/dance, $48 per family and $13 for dance only.
All admission tickets will be placed in a drawing for an autographed Packer football.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.foundationsforlivingwaupaca.com, at the Waupaca Pregnancy Information Center at 1310 Royalton St. Waupaca or by calling Lynda at 715 281-9098.
Foundations For Living, Inc. exists to provide safe, supportive, and beneficial transitional living housing and services to the communities of Waupaca County.