Nobama. That’s Congressman Reid Ribble’s voting record. This makes sense. His party’s strategy has been to stall, do nothing, blame Obama.
The country needs a lot less stonewalling.
Jamie Wall has pledged to move and invigorate Northeast Wisconsin’s rural economy. Wall’s congressional priorities include:
* Advancing legislation to extend the Milk Income Loss Contract (MILC) program.
* Supporting trade agreements that help family farmers.
* Sponsoring legislation that rewards farmers for their responsible conservation / stewardship.
* Improve federal funding of basic and special education and the promotion of broadband Internet access to Wisconsin’s rural public schools.
* Legislate the protection and extension of the Business and Industry (B & I) Guaranteed Loan Program.
For their achievement / success these priorities require a devoted legislator with a broad knowledge base, relentless organizing skills and unique abilities.
Wall understands and shares Wisconsin farmers’ pride and land use ethic.
He grew up a Brown County dairy farmer, he’s led Wisconsin’s economic development agency, he’s collaborated with farmers’ business interests to expand and sustain employment in our rural communities.
Wall has the knowledge, skills and abilities required for effective legislation; he would meet the common needs of Northeast Wisconsin