• Dec. 16 – A 911 caller from the E500 block of State Highway 161 in Iola reported the theft of a gray 2004 Ford Taurus. As the caller was speaking with the communicartions officer, Waupaca police reported pulling over the same car for a traffic stop.
• Dec. 12 – A break-in was reported at Ted’s Grandview, Wolf River Road, Fremont, Cash was stolen and the bulding was damaged.
• Dec. 12 – Mirrors were reported stolen from a home on the N1900 block of County Road, E, Waupaca.
• Dec. 12 – A Waupaca woman reported that someone had accessed her Verizon account and changed her passwords.
• Dec. 12 – The KD’s IGA in Weyauwega reported receiving a $20 counterfeit bill.
• Dec. 12 – A lighted snowman decoration was reported stolen from a lawn on the E9100 block of County Road I in the town of Larrabee.
• Dec. 11 – A green 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 was reported stolen from the N3000 block of Lawson Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 11 – A Waupaca man reported that a credit check at the time he applied for a loan uncovered that he had co-signed a $19,000 student loan, for which he had not signed.
• Dec. 9 – One person was injured in a one-vehicle crash shortly after 10:30 a.m. in the town of Farmington.
Daniel Cieslewicz, 79, Germantown, was eastbound pulling a trailer with an all-terrain vehicle on U.S. Highway 10 when he lost control on the slippery road and went into the ditch. His vehicle overturned twice and came to rest on its side. The trailer and ATV broke loose from the vehicle.
• Dec. 9 – Two people were injured in a crash at 10 a.m. in Farmington.
Dorothy Rosenbaum, 65, Plover, was eastbound on U.S. 10 when she lost control on the slippery road, went into the ditch and overturned.
John Rosenbaum. 66, Plover, was also injured in the crash. Both were taken from the scene by ambulance.