The Waupaca Historical Society seeks volunteer docents for the Hutchinson House summer tours.
Located at South Park, the Hutchinson House was built by Chester Hutchinson. He came to Waupaca in 1854, just five years after the first settlers arrived.
The home was originally located at the southwest corner of West Fulton and Franklin streets. It was moved to South Park in 1955, when the Waupaca Historical Society purchased it to preserve it.
Volunteer docents are needed to work from 1- 4 p.m. one Saturday or Sunday of each month. Docents will be trained and provided with a tour guidebook for comments during the tours.
For more information, call Barbara Fay Wiese at 715-258-3996.