• July 12 – Money reported stolen from a residence in N4000 block of Reinke Lane, Weyauwega.
• July 12 – Fraud reported in N5300 block of Collier Road, New London.
• July 12 – Fraud reported in N1200 block of County Road W, Fremont.
• July 12 – Theft in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• July 12 – Fraud reported in N7300 block of Lake Knutson Road, Iola.
• July 13 – Money reported stolen in 100 block of Grand Seasons Drive, Waupaca.
• July 13 – Storage units vandalized in E8100 block of Ritchie Lane, New London.
• July 13 – Bike stolen in E7400 block of Horn Road, Marion.
• July 14 – Items stolen from a house in E9600 block of Deer Creek Road, Clintonville.
• July 14 – House burglarized in N6300 block of County Road K, Ogdensburg.
• July 14 – Unauthorized use of a debit card reported in N1900 block of Evergreen Lane, Waupaca.
• July 14 – Items stolen from a garage in N1100 block of County Road E, Tigerton.
• July 14 – Woodworking and metal working tools stolen from a garage in N3500 block of County Road W, New London.
• July 14 – Flowers stolen from cemetery sites reported in 500 block of Union Street, Manawa.
• July 15 – Burglary in 500 block of Ramsedell Street, Marion.
• July 11 – Solar lights, chair, bird bath and a live trap stolen in 1200 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• July 11 – Harassing text messages received in E4400 block of Zabel Road, Weyauwega.
• July 11 – Garbage can stolen in N1700 block of East Road, Waupaca.
• July 11 – Sawzall and grinder stolen in E3500 block of Cty. W, New London.
• July 12 – Golf cart tires slashed and assault reported in E6300 block of State Highway 22, Manawa.
• July 10 – Gas stolen from a garage in N5800 block of Blueberry Road, Scandinavia.
• July 10 – Hanging baskets and miscellaneous items reported stolen from a cemetery in 600 block of Water Street, Ogdensburg.
• July 10 – Fraud reported in 1200 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• July 10 – Boat lift stolen in 1400 block of Wolf River Drive, Fremont.
• July 10 – Two firearms stolen from a shed in N3200 block of Evelyn Street, Weyauwega.
• July 9 – Two calves stolen from a barn in E1000 block of County Road B, Scandinavia.
• July 9 – iPod stolen from a vehicle in 700 block of Leighton Road, Waupaca.
• July 9 – Guitar stolen in 100 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• July 4 – A man was hurt in a two-vehicle crash in the town of Farmington.
Mariah Naeyaert, 25, of Waupaca, was driving northbound on County Road QQ near Grandview Road at about 8:30 a.m., came over a hill and struck a truck driven by Robert Wagoner, 51, of Waupaca. The truck was being backed into a driveway.
• July 5 – Four people were injured in a two-vehicle crash on County Road Q in the town of Farmington.
Randall Brey, 52, of Oshkosh was driving northbound on Cty. Q approaching U.S. Highway 10 at about 2:30 p.m. when he failed to stop at a stop sign. Brey’s car collided with a vehicle driven by Ashley Rhines, 36, of Pickett. Brey said he misjudged the distance to the stop sign. Both drivers and two of the three passengers in Brey’s vehicle ¬ Nancy Brey, 51, of Oshkosh, and Golden Jorgensen, 74, of Waupaca – were transported to the hospital.
• July 6 – Two people were injured in a one-vehicle crash at about 7:30 p.m. in the town of Royalton.
Marcus Heger, 24, of Scandinavia, was driving northbound on County Road K just north of Casey Lake Road when he failed to negotiate a curve. The car entered the north ditch for about 50 feet before it flipped end-over-end at least once. The vehicle came to rest on its roof facing in an easterly direction. A passenger in the Heger car, Ryan Weir, 25, of Iola, was also injured in the incident.