• Dec. 28 – Vandalism in E10000 block of Seventh Street, Clintonville.
• Dec. 28 – Theft in 500 block of Highland Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 28 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 28 – Theft in 500 block of North Bridge Street, Manawa.
• Dec. 26 – Trespasser in E300 block of South Rollorson Lake Road, Scandinavia.
• Dec. 26 – Theft in 900 block of Depot Street, Manawa.
• Dec. 17 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 9 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Barbara Gutho, 64, of Waupaca, was traveling southbound on Anderson Road, stopped at the stop sign and then started to proceed from the stop sign towards the median to turn left and head eastbound on U.S. Highway 10. Her pick-up truck was hit in the rear corner of the driver’s side by a vehicle a car driven by Andrew Plisch, 21, of Athens, who was traveling westbound in the right lane of Highway 10.
The pick-up truck spun around into the median of Highway 10 and Gutho reportedly received a citation for failure to yield from a stop sign.
According to the police report, Plisch admitted he was talking on a cell phone just prior to dropping the phone to steer right in attempt to avoid the collision.