• March 9 – Facebook threats reported in E2800 block of Granite Quarry Road, Waupaca.
• March 8 – Tools and floor jack stolen from shed in N8100 block of Pine Grove Road, Bear Creek.
• March 8 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 8 – Burglary in 100 block of Center Street, Manawa.
• March 7 – Automobile stolen in E3800 block of County Road EE, Waupaca.
• March 7 – Fraud reported in E2400 block of Silver Lake Road, Scandinavia.
• March 6 – Telephone stolen in 400 block of Mill Street, Waupaca.
• March 6 – Computer repair fraud reported in N1200 block of County Road H, Fremont.
• March 6 – Fraud reported in E2000 block of King Road, Waupaca.
• March 5 – Mailbox vandalized in E1500 block of Murray Lane, Waupaca.
• March 5 – Prescription medication stolen in 400 block of N. Washington Street, Waupaca.
• March 5 – Theft in E2200 block of Crystal River Lane, Waupaca.
• March 5 – Fraud reported in 200 block of N. Division Street, Waupaca.
• March 4 – Burglary in E8500 block of Stoney Hill Road, Clintonville.
• March 4 – Mailbox vandalized in N1700 block of Dawn Drive, Waupaca.
• March 4 – Fraud reported in 300 block of King Olav’s Lane, Iola.
• March 3 – Theft in 100 block of N. Main Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Slippery road conditions led to an accident that injured a teenager in the town of Lebanon at about 11 a.m.
Jasmine Saifkani, 17, of Manawa, was driving eastbound on Church Road when she lost control on the ice-covered road.
The car spun out, struck the snow bank on the north side of the road, struck a mailbox and then another snow bank before it rolled over. The vehicle came to rest on its wheels on the south shoulder of the roadway.
• Feb. 28 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Fremont.
Nicole Grant, 26, of Oshkosh, was driving westbound on U.S. Highway 10, which was snow covered and slippery. She lost control of her vehicle, causing it to leave the roadway and overturn twice. The truck came to rest on its wheels facing east.
• Feb. 28 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle rollover at about 10 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Benjamin Gauger, 30, of Valders, was traveling eastbound on U.S. Highway 10 when his car started to spin and he lost control. The vehicle entered the steep south ditch and rolled over 2-3 times before it came to rest on the driver’s side.
A passenger in the vehicle was reportedly injured but not transported to the hospital.
According to the police report, Gauger was cited for operating a vehicle after revocation.