• May 4 – Harassing text messages received in E6000 block of County Road BB, Manawa.
• May 3 – Burglary in 100 block of N. State Street, Waupaca.
• May 3 – Mailbox smashed in E3100 block of Ebbe Lake Road, Waupaca.
• May 3 – Tax fraud reported in N1300 block of Locust Lane, Waupaca.
• May 3 – Vandalism in E2400 block of Holmes Road, Waupaca.
• May 3 – Property damage in 400 block of N. Washington Street, Waupaca.
• May 3 – Trespassers in E1900 block of Smokey Valley Road, Scandinavia.
• May 3 – Theft reported in 400 block of S. Division Street, Waupaca.
• May 2 – Vehicle theft in N3500 block of Behnke Road, Weyauwega.
• May 2 – Property damage in N1100 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• May 2 – Check fraud in E800 block of Mynard Road, Waupaca.
• May 2 – Threats and harassment reported in N1600 block of West Road, Waupaca.
• May 2 – Check fraud in 1400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• May 2 – Facebook harassment reported in N7500 block of Church Street, Manawa.
• May 1 – Theft in 400 block of North Street, Waupaca.
• May 1 – Threats in 400 block of E. Ellefson Street, Iola.
• May 1 – Theft in 1300 block of Stone Ridge, Waupaca.
• May 1 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, King.
• April 30 – Email fraud in 600 block of Leighton Road, Waupaca.
• April 30 – Theft in 400 block of W. Union Street, Waupaca.
• April 30 – Retail theft in 800 block of W. Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• April 30 – Theft in 100 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• April 29 – Boat stolen in E9400 block of County Road T, New London.
• April 29 – Harassment reported in E1500 block of Raymond Drive, Waupaca.
• April 22 – Two people were hurt in a motorcycle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Royalton.
A motorcycle operated by Jesse Randolph, 27, of Clintonville, had just turned eastbound on State Highway 54 from County Road B. The vehicle was accelerating when the driver lost control and the motorcycle flipped.
Both Randolph and a passenger, Brandon Bossell, 28, of Marion, were ejected. The motorcycle skidded to a rest on the south shoulder of Highway 54.
According to the police report, Randolph said the weight of the passenger disrupted his balance.
• April 22 – A man was injured when his semi-truck overturned at about 10:30 a.m. in the town of Royalton.
Edward Muhlhauser, 46, of Fond du Lac, was driving southbound on State Highway 110 at the time of the incident. He was negotiating a curve near White Lake Road when the semi-truck overturned onto the driver’s side and slid into the east ditch.
According to the police report, the driver believes the load of cardboard shifted during the curve.
• April 21 – One person was injured in a one-vehicle incident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Alik Lovebowser, 17, of New London, was driving eastbound on Huntley Road about eight miles east of Ebert Road when the accident occurred. The operator lost control due to speed and over-corrected, causing the vehicle to end up in the south ditch.
• April 6 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 6:30 a.m. in the town of Royalton.
Heather Knapp, 21, of Fremont, was driving southbound on State Highway 110 when her vehicle reportedly had brake failure while on a curve.
The unit went onto the shoulder and the driver lost control, causing the car to cross lanes of traffic and enter the ditch on the east side of the roadway. This caused damage to the front of the vehicle.