• July 20 – Threats in E8200 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• July 20 – Property damage in 200 block of West Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• July 20 – Burglary in E6200 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• July 20 – Threats in 1400 block of Mill Street, New London.
• July 20 – Theft in 100 block of East Ann Street, Weyauwega.
• July 20 – Burglary in 700 block of Mary Street, Weyauwega.
• July 20 – Power washer and hose stolen in E8500 block of Weyauwega Road, New London.
• July 20 – Theft in E6200 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• July 20 – Dresser stolen in E7700 block of County Road N, Manawa.
• July 20 – Car seats stolen in 600 block of East Hancock Street, New London.
• July 19 – Mailbox smashed in E1300 block of County Road Q, Scandinavia.
• July 19 – Threats received in N7100 block of Flatter Road, Manawa.
• July 19 – Extension ladder stolen in 100 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• July 19 –Threat received in N4400 block of Larry Road, New London.
• July 19 – Trespasser in E1100 block of County Road Q, Waupaca.
• July 18 – Harassing text messages received in E3000 block of High Point Ridge, Waupaca.
• July 18 – Criminal damage in E3600 block of Granite Quarry Road, Ogdensburg.
• July 18 – Harassment in N1800 block of County Road W, New London.
• July 18 – Theft in E2600 block of Silver Lake Road, Scandinavia.
• July 18 – Fraud reported in N2600 block of County Road QQ, King.
• July 17 – Retail theft in 200 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• July 17 – Internet fraud reported in 100 block of Crestview Lane, Waupaca.
• July 17 – Trespassing in 100 block of East Morning Glory Drive, Clintonville.
• July 17 – Fraud reported in E4000 block of Bow & Arrow Drive, Waupaca.
• July 17 – Email threats received in 300 block of West Union Street, Waupaca.
• July 17 – Harassment in 200 block of High Street, Waupaca.
• July 16 – Trespassing in E5600 block of Yohr Road, Manawa.
• July 16 – Theft in E1300 block of Stratton Lake Road, Waupaca.
• July 16 – Theft in 500 block of Mary Street, Weyauwega.
• July 15 – Shoplifting in E300 block of Golke Road, Manawa.
• July 15 – Theft in N1900 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca.
• July 15 – Burglary reported in E5900 block of Haffner Road, Weyauwega.
• July 15 – Theft in 1400 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• July 18 – A motorcyclist was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Little Wolf.
The incident occurred when William Johnson, 74, of Manawa, attempted to pass a tractor driven by Rodney Beyer, 55, of Manawa.
Both units were westbound on Little Creek Road as the tractor was making a left turn into a field service road. The motorcycle began to pass on the left and collided with the front left tire of the tractor as it turned.
Johnson’s motorcycle entered the south ditch, causing him to fall, striking his head.
• July 13 – Three people were transported to the hospital after a two-vehicle accident at about 10 a.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
A vehicle driven by Adimma Von Neupert, 31, of Dale, was following a vehicle driven by Robyn Milnarich, 38, of Neenah, with both vehicles southbound on U.S. Highway 45.
The Milnarich vehicle stopped due to another vehicle turning left in front of her. Von Neupert said she saw the stopped car but was not able to stop in time to avoid a collision.
According to the police report noted that Von Neupert had been following too close.
Von Neupert was transported to the hospital for injuries. Two children riding in her vehicle (ages 5 and 7) were also transported for possible injuries.
• July 12 – A pedestrian was killed in an apparent hit-and-run incident at about 2:30 a.m. in the town of Lebanon.
Tyler Court, 18, of Menasha, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Gage Howard, 19, of New London, was traveling eastbound on Collier Road when his vehicle ran over a pedestrian who was in the roadway.
According to the police report, Howard drove away and returned a little while later. One of his two passengers reportedly remained at the scene.
• July 11 – A motorcyclist was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
Nicholas Hollfelder, 19, of Wausau, was operating a motorcycle on County Road J at a high rate of speed after doing a wheelie. A car driven by Russell McConnell, 72, of Marshfield, was turning into the Gate 19 parking area of the Iola Old Car Show Grounds, which put him in the path of the oncoming motorcycle.
The car collided with the motorcycle, ejecting Hollfelder into the roadway.
• July 10 – A bicyclist was fatally injured in a collision with a vehicle at about 11 a.m. in the town of Union.
According to the police report, Matthew Brugger, 30, of Seymour, was southbound in the southbound lane of Flater Road when he encountered a southbound bicycle in the northbound lane.
Brugger reportedly slowed down as he passed the bicycle operated by Chad Konitzer, 29, of Manawa. However, the bicycle made an abrupt turn to the right into the path of the car.
Brugger reportedly tried to stop, but a collision was unavoidable. His vehicle struck the bicycle, causing the biker to be ejected into the roadway, causing fatal injuries.
The three occupants in the Brugger vehicle were not injured.
• July 10 – A motorcyclist was injured in a one-vehicle incident at about 9 p.m. in the town of Mukwa.
William Jacobs, 46, of New London, was operating a motorcycle in a gravel parking lot when he allegedly lost control when the tires lost traction in the gravel. Jacobs subsequently crashed the motorcycle, colliding with the ground.