• Aug. 3 – Trespassing in E6200 block of County Road OO, Marion.
• Aug. 3 – Facebook harassment reported in 900 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 3 – Prescription medication stolen in 400 block of State Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 2 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Aug. 1 – Gas stolen from tractor in N4200 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• Aug. 1 – Shoplifting in 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 1 – Harassment in N10000 block of State Highway 22, Clintonville.
• Aug. 1 – Theft in 200 block of Second Street, Manawa.
• July 31 – Mailbox smashed in E3200 block of Bags Hill Road, Waupaca.
• July 31 – Theft in 500 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• July 31 – Facebook harassment reported in E5200 block of Railroad Grade Road, Weyauwega.
• July 31 – Threats received in 300 block of Wisconsin Street, Waupaca.
• July 31 – Theft in N300 block of County Road K, Waupaca.
• July 31 – Theft in E7000 block of Swamp Road, Marion.
• July 31 – Harassment reported in E7200 block of Church Street, New London.
• July 31 – Fraud reported in 7900 block of Easy Street, Fremont.
• July 31 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• July 31 – Threat received in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• July 31 – Theft in 600 block of School Street, Waupaca.
• July 30 – Vehicle window vandalized in 500 block of East Pine Street, New London.
• July 30 – Theft in 500 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• July 30 – Antique bike stolen in 600 block of North Main Street, Scandinavia.
• July 30 – Street signs reported stolen in N8800 block of Froland Road, Iola.
• July 30 – Burglary in E8500 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• July 30 – Threat reported in 200 block of South Morton Street, Waupaca.
• July 30 – Three mailboxes destroyed in N5700 block of State Highways 22-110, Manawa.
• July 29 – Burglary in E7400 block of County Road C, Clintonville.
• July 29 – Facebook harassment reported in E6000 block of Bear Lake Road, New London.
• July 29 – Trespassing in E1300 block of Nottleson Road, Scandinavia.
• July 28 – Theft in 200 block of Walnut Street, Manawa.
• July 26 – A motorcyclist was injured after striking a deer at about 7:30 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Caleb Bauer, 31, of Iola, was operating his motorcycle northbound on Elm Valley Road when he struck a deer in the roadway, coming to rest in the west ditch line about 100 yards from the point of impact.
Bauer was taken to Riverside Medical Center in Waupaca and subsequently airlifter by Flight for Life to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah.
According to the police report, the motorcyclist was not using any safety equipment and was exceeding the speed limit.
• July 24 – A motorcyclist-deer incident sent one man to the hospital at about 5 a.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Charlie Beaver, 55, of Waupaca, was traveling southbound on State Highway 49 near Goldsmith Road when a deer entered the roadway. The motorcycle hit the deer and the operator was thrown off the bike. Beaver suffered incapacitating injuries and was experiencing extreme pain.
• July 23 – A motorcyclist was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 9:30 p.m. in the town of Fremont.
A vehicle driven by Michael Lopez, 44, of South Milwaukee, was traveling northbound on Old Highway 49, stopped at the stop sign. The vehicle then headed northbound across the eastbound lanes of State Highway 10-110 to make a left turn from the median to head westbound on STH 10-110.
Prior to reaching the median, the Lopez vehicle was struck by a motorcycle operated by Brian Volz, 44, of Weyauwega, which was traveling eastbound on STH 10-110.
The motorcycle struck the driver’s side rear of the vehicle, causing Volz to be totally ejected. The motorcycle then caught on fire.
According to the police report, Lopez was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign and causing bodily injury. Also, there was no license plate on the trailer hauling a boat and being towed by the Lopez vehicle.
Volz was transported via Thedastar helicopter to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. The police report indicated he was wearing eye protection but no helmet.