• Aug. 18 – Vehicle vandalized in W10000 block of Hoffman Road, New London.
• Aug. 17 – Burglary in N3700 block of Pine Ridge Drive, New London.
• Aug. 17 – Criminal damage to vehicle in N2500 block of Pleasant View Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 17 – Mailbox shot in E6400 block of Tri County Road, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 17 – Threats received in 600 block of East Hancock Street, New London.
• Aug. 17 – Mailbox hit in 300 block of Union Street, Manawa.
• Aug. 17 – Harassment in 600 block of South Bridge Street, Manawa.
• Aug. 17 – Burglary in Northgate Estates, New London.
• Aug. 16 – Trespassing in E6700 block of Horn Road, Marion.
• Aug. 16 – Internet crimes reported in N1700 block of Kristin Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 16 – Burglary in N1600 block of Sue Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 16 – Theft in 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 16 – Burglary in N2900 block of Highland Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 15 – Fraud in 700 block of North Mill Street, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 15 – Theft in 600 block of Theodore Drive, Fremont.
• Aug. 15 – Wagon wheels stolen in E7800 block of State Highway 96, Fremont.
• Aug. 15 – Fraud reported in 1000 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 15 – Trespasser in N5000 block of Pine Crest Drive, Manawa.
• Aug. 15 – Guitar stolen in 800 block of Parkview Way, Waupaca.
• Aug. 15 – Theft in 9300 block of Maple Lane, Larsen.
• Aug. 15 – Guitar stolen in 800 block of Seventh Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 14 – Theft in 300 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 14 – Purse stolen in N5300 block of County Road D, New London.
• Aug. 14 – Mailbox damaged in E2000 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 14 – Theft in 200 block of Fox Fire Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 13 – Criminal damage to vehicle in 500 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 12 – Internet crimes reported in E4900 block of Hatton Road, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 12 – Burglary in N2300 block of South McCrossen Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 12 – Theft in N2500 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• Aug. 13 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 6 p.m. in the town of Dayton.
The incident occurred when Kathleen Van Ryzin, 17, of Oshkosh, failed to stop at a stop sign at the corner of West Road and Mynard Road.
Ryzin told police that the sun was in her eyes and she could not see the intersection sign. The car did not stop at the stop sign at the T-intersection and continued up an embankment at the south shoulder of West Road.
According to the police report, there were no skid marks at the scene or evidence of an attempt to brake.
Disregard to traffic control and inattentive driving were cited as contributing to the accident.
• Aug. 13 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 12:30 p.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Jessica Malone, 37, of Clintonville, was driving northbound on U.S. Highway 45 when her vehicle failed to negotiate a curve.
The car left the roadway and crashed into five mailboxes, then continued and came to rest in a yard in the N8200 block of US 45 near Terrian Lane.
• Aug. 12 – Exceeding the speed limit reportedly contributed to a man being injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 1:30 a.m. in the town of Dayton.
Nicholas Magruder, 22, of Waupaca, was driving southbound of State Highway 22 near Stratton lake Road when his vehicle crossed the centerline and struck the east ditch.
The car then hit a driveway and a culvert and continued in the east ditch for about 70 yards, striking several trees. The vehicle came to rest in the east ditch facing southbound.
According to the police report, the driver’s ability was impaired and drugs were present.
• Aug. 7 – A woman was injured when a vehicle crashed into a county-owned building at about 2 p.m. in the town of Little Wolf.
A truck driven by Lorrie Franke, 57, of New London, was making a backing maneuver when the operator used the accelerator instead of the brake. The truck accelerated and struck the building, injuring a person inside.
Suzanne Helgeson, 51, of Waupaca, was transported to the hospital for nonincapacitating injuries suffered in the incident.
According to the police report, unsafe backing and failure to have control of a vehicle contributed to the accident.
• Aug. 3 – A woman was injured in a motorcycle accident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Iola.
Christine Grimm Kirk, 67, of Oshkosh, was traveling north on State Highway 49 near Tresness Road when her motorcycle was struck by a deer.
The operator was ejected and suffered non-incapacitating injuries. The police report noted she was wearing a helmet.