• Aug. 28 – Fraud in 700 block of Bartlett Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 28 – Harassment in 700 block of North Mayflower Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 27 – Burglary in 100 block of North Bridge Street, Manawa.
• Aug. 27 – Identity theft reported in E5900 block of Evanswood Road, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 27 – Facebook threats reported in E1300 block of Gurholt Road, Scandinavia.
• Aug. 27 – Theft in E2200 block of Parfreyville Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 27 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Aug. 27 – Vehicle theft in E6900 block of Nicolai Road, Manawa.
• Aug. 26 – Mailbox and post damaged in E6700 block of County Road N, Manawa.
• Aug. 26 – Scrap metal stolen in E1400 block of Erickson Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 26 – Harassment in 500 block of Wisconsin Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Fraud reported in E1600 block of Parkview Way, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Theft in N2200 block of Country Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Burglary in E9400 block of State Highway 156, Clintonville.
• Aug. 25 – Bike stolen in 300 block of North Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Harassment in W3400 block of County Road NN, Pine River.
• Aug. 25 – Harassment in 600 block of Tower Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Burglary in 300 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 25 – Four people were injured in a truck and trailer rollover at about 12:30 p.m. in the town of Weyauwega.
Mike Schmaling, 38, of New London, was driving a truck westbound on U.S. Highway 10 near the County Road X interchange when he lost control of his vehicle.
As Schmaling was changing from the right lane to the left lane, the camper his truck was towing began to sway back-and-forth. The driver was unable to regain control and the vehicle began to skid and rolled over onto its top.
The truck came to rest in the right lane of U.S. 10 westbound. The camper was still hitched to the truck and the safety chains and light connection was still in place.
The vehicle also struck and damaged a highway marker sign in the ditchline as it rolled over.
Schmaling and his three passengers were all transported for injuries, including Yvonne Grissman, 46, of New London, Taylor Grissman, 11, of New London, and Jasmi Mayorodriguez, 11, of Neenah.
• Aug. 24 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 10 a.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Joshua Fields, 28, of Bear Creek, was driving northbound on U.S. Highway 45 about one mile south of Silver Creek Road when he lost control of his truck.
The vehicle entered the west ditch, struck a trailer full of cinder blocks and then rolled over, striking other trailers that were parked for sale on the side of the road.