• Sept. 7 – Trespassing in E3000 block of High Point Ridge, Waupaca.
• Sept. 7 – Wallet stolen in E7500 block of North Landing Road, New London.
• Sept. 6 – Telephone threats received in N5100 block of Elm Valley Road, Ogdensburg.
• Sept. 5 – Burglary in E1200 block of Cobbtown Road, Waupaca.
• Sept. 5 – Dumpster stolen in E2100 block of Miracle Mountain Way, Waupaca.
• Sept. 5 – iPad stolen in N2400 block of Whispering Pines Road, Waupaca.
• Sept. 5 – Harassment in 100 block of Iola Street, Iola.
• Sept. 4 – Property damage in 400 block of West Main Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 4 – Harassing text messages received in 400 block of South State Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 4 – Threat received in E1100 block of Rahn Road, Scandinavia.
• Sept. 3 – Threats received in 100 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Sept. 3 – Forgery/counterfeit reported in N900 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 3 – Facebook harassment reported in N900 block of County Road A, Waupaca.
• Sept. 3 – Threats received in 800 block of Washington Street, Fremont.
• Sept. 3 – Threats received in E6200 block of Springer Road, Weyauwega.
• Sept. 3 – Shoplifter in 900 block of North Shawano Street, New London.
• Sept. 2 – Criminal damage in 500 block of South Main Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 2 – Threats reported in W8900 block of County Road P, Almond.
• Sept. 2 – Lawnmower stolen in E1600 block of Grandview Road, Waupaca.
• Sept. 2 – Theft in 700 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 2 – Theft in W6400 block of Deerview Road, Black Creek.
• Sept. 1 – Mailboxes and stop sign vandalized in 800 block of South River Road, Fremont.
• Sept. 1 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Sept. 1 – Harassment in 1200 block of Crystal Court, Waupaca.
• Sept. 1 – Harassment in N2500 block of Ottman Drive, Waupaca.
• Sept. 1 – Burglary in E9400 block of State Highway 156, Clintonville.
• Sept. 1 – Phone harassment in 400 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Harassment in 300 block of East Garfield Avenue, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Theft in N1800 block of East Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Deer camera and lock box stolen in N11000 block of Kratzke Road, Clintonville.
• Aug. 30 – Theft in E500 block of Emmons Creek Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Prescription drugs stolen in 400 block of Mill Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Golf clubs stolen in 300 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Burglary in 2200 block of Mayek Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Criminal damage and vandalism in 300 block of Waupaca Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Fraud reported in N3700 block of Pine Ridge Drive, New London.
• Aug. 31 – Theft in 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Criminal damage in 500 block of South Washington Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 29 – Chainsaw stolen in E500 block of Wolf River Road, Iola.
• Aug. 29 – Tire slashed in State Street area, Waupaca.
• Aug. 28 – Fraud reported in 700 block of Bartlett Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 28 – Harassment in 700 block of North Mayflower Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 29 – A passenger was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 2:30 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Makayla Dahms, 16, of Custer was driving eastbound on King Road when she attempted to make a left turn into a driveway. The Dahms vehicle drove into the path of a westbound vehicle driven by Corey Young, 31, of Waupaca, which was in the westbound lane of traffic.
A passenger in the second vehicle, Michelle Young, 29, of Waupaca, suffered incapacitating injuries. A child in the Young vehicle was not injured.
According to the police report, Dahms stated she did not see the other vehicle.
• Aug. 26 – Three people were injured in a four-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Pedro Vasquez, 25, of Clintonville, was driving northbound on U.S. Highway 45 when he encountered vehicles stopped and slowing down due to another vehicle turning into a driveway.
Vasquez avoided crashing into another vehicle by driving onto the gravel shoulder, where he lost control of his car.
The Vasquez vehicle went sideways and crashed into a vehicle driven by Bidal Torrez, 59, of De Pere. The Torrez vehicle was pushed into a vehicle driven by David Schmidt, 67, of Clintonville.
The Vasquez vehicle went into the southbound lane, causing a car driven by Kathryn Moser, 52, of New London, to avoid a head-on collision by driving into the ditch. The Moser vehicle hit a mailbox and then struck a guide wire for a telephone pole in the N9000 block of U.s. 45.
The Vasquez vehicle came to rest on the shoulder of the roadway in front of the Schmidt vehicle.
Vasquez, Torrez and a passenger in the Torrez vehicle, Sherry Torrez, 55, of De Pere, were injured in the incident.