• Nov. 2 – Burglary in 100 block of South Main Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 2 – Theft in N11000 block of Shauger Road, Marion.
• Nov. 2 – Threat received in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 1 – Burglary in 200 block of Jefferson Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 1 – Facebook threats and harassment reported in N1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• Nov. 1 – Theft in E8600 block of Island Drive, Manawa.
• Nov. 1 – Theft in 300 block of East Badger Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 1 – Fraud reported in N2600 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• Oct. 31 – Theft in 300 block of Valleyview Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 31 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Trespassing in 200 block of Milwaukee Street, Fremont.
• Oct. 30 – Theft in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Mailbox damaged in N2500 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca.
• Oct. 29 – Fraud reported in N6300 block of County Road D, New London.
• Oct. 29 – Internet crime reported in N2300 block of South McCrossen Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 29 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Oct. 29 – Theft in 100 block of South Main Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 29 – Vandalism in 100 block of West Main Street, Weyauwega.
• Oct. 28 – Burglary in 200 block of South Main Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 28 – Fraud reported in N5400 block of Water Drive, Manawa.
• Oct. 28 – Internet crime reported in 400 block of Jefferson Street, Fremont.
• Oct. 28 – Theft in N2200 block of Airport Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Burglary in E1200 block of State Highway 54, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – A motorcyclist was injured at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Donald Flease, 61, of New London, was driving a motorcycle north on Loss Road near Ostrander Road, when the motorcycle hit a dog.
Flease was ejected from the motorcycle and suffered non-incapacitating injuries. The vehicle only had minor damage.
According to the police report, Flease was not wearing a helmet at the time of the incident.
• Oct. 16 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 4 a.m. in the town of Farmington.
Erica Spaulding, 35, of Waupaca, was driving northbound on State Highway 22 when her vehicle failed to negotiate a curve.
The vehicle entered the northbound shoulder, crossed a driveway and entered the ditch.
The vehicle continued through the ditch and came to rest after hitting two culverts and damaging the lawn at Maple Crest Funeral Home.
The Spaulding vehicle came to rest facing east in the northbound ditch.
• Oct. 16 – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 10:30 p.m. in the town of Mukwa.
A vehicle driven by Donald Wing, 50, of New London, reportedly was stopped at a stop sign on cutoff road at County Road W. Wing proceeded from the stop sign without yielding to an oncoming vehicle driven by Cory Lemke, 27, of New London.
The southbound Lemke vehicle hit the Wing vehicle.
The Wing vehicle spun and came to rest in the southbound lane facing northbound.
The Lemke vehicle spun into the ditch, struck and knocked over the stop sign and came to rest facing east in the south ditch of Cutoff Road west of County W.
According to the police report, Wing attempted to leave the scene and encouraged the two occupants of the Lemke vehicle not to call law enforcement. Wing allegedly broke the windows of his vehicle and took off on foot without reporting the crash.
Lemke and his passenger, Sage Stiebs Mathewson, 22, of New London, were transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.