Trespassing in E6200 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 16 – Mailbox shot up in E8600 block of Gruetzmacher Road, New London.
• Nov. 16 – Gas drive-off in 1500 block of Mill Street, New London.
• Nov. 16 – Retail theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Nov. 16 – Mailbox damaged in N2100 block of Ernst Road, New London.
• Nov. 16 – Threatening message received in 200 block of Country Side Circle, Waupaca.
• Nov. 16 – Threats received in 1300 block of Dexter Street, New London.
• Nov. 15 – Mailbox damaged in N4500 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• Nov. 15 – Harassment in N2600 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca.
• Nov. 15 – Trespassing in E7900 block of Puuri Road, Fremont.
• Nov. 15 – Trespassing in E5500 block of County Road OO, Marion.
• Nov. 15 – Threats received in E8500 block of Rindt Road, Clintonville.
• Nov. 15 – Burglary in N3200 block of State Highway 15, Hortonville.
• Nov. 14 – Fraud reported on 19th Street, Clintonville.
• Nov. 14 – Threats in 8900 block of County Road A, Almond.
• Nov. 14 – Harassing text messages received in N8600 block of Carper Road, Iola.
• Nov. 14 – Theft in E1600 block of Park View Way, Waupaca.
• Nov. 14 – Dog stolen in E2300 block of Crystal Road, Waupaca.
• Nov. 14 – Theft in E8700 block of Crain Road, New London.
• Nov. 13 – Theft in 600 block of Mitchell Avenue, King.
• Nov. 13 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Nov. 12 – Property damage in N11000 block of Kratzke Road, Clintonville.
• Nov. 11 – Burglary in E5800 block of Swan Road, Manawa.
• Nov. 11 – Vandalism in 1200 block of Depot Street, Manawa.
• Nov. 11 – Harassment in N1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• Oct. 31 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 5 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Jack Emnott, 51, of Neenah, was driving northbound on County Road E near Casey Lake Lane when his truck traveled into the southbound lane.
The vehicle traveled onto the gravel shoulder on the west side of the road. Emnott reportedly over-corrected and the truck traveled back into the northbound lane.
According to the police report, the driver lost control of the vehicle and it entered the east ditch, rotated and crashed into a utility pole. The vehicle then rotated and came to rest in a group of trees.