• Nov. 20 – Theft in N1200 block of County Road A, Waupaca.
• Nov. 20 – Mailbox vandalized in N11000 block of Kratzke Road, Clintonville.
• Nov. 19 – Fraud reported in E7600 block of Stage Road, New London.
• Nov. 19 – Theft in 400 block of West Union Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 18 – Fraud reported in E7600 block of Stage Road, New London.
• Nov. 18 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 1 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
A car driven by Milton Miller, 83, of Weyauwega, was stopped facing south in the southbound lane of South Military Road over a crest of a hill. A collision occurred with a vehicle driven by Austin Pankow, 19, of Weyauwega.
Miller stated that he was stopped on the roadway to let out a passenger from his back seat so she could get mail from her mailbox, which is located on the east side of the roadway. This passenger, Rebecca Miller, 70, of Weyauwega, was standing outside of the rear passenger side of the vehicle when the collision occurred.
Rebecca Miller was injured in the incident and came to rest on her back in the southbound lane of South Military Road. She stated that she was not struck directly by the Pankow vehicle.
According to the police report, the victim’s account of the incident was the same as the operators and occupants of both vehicles.
There were no other apparent injuries in the accident.