• Dec. 7 – Burglary in E1400 block of Radley Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 7 – Theft in N6300 block of Diane Court, Manawa.
• Dec. 7 – Theft in E5500 block of Lake Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 7 – Theft in 100 block of Depot Street, Iola.
• Dec. 6 – Trespassing in 9500 block of Third Avenue, Almond.
• Dec. 5 – Theft in 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 5 – Mailbox vandalized in E3800 block of Casey Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 4 – Threats received in E8500 block of Weyauwega Road, New London.
• Dec. 4 – Trespassing in N4800 block of State Highway 22-110, Manawa.
• Dec. 4 – Vandalism in E2100 block of County Road C, Iola.
• Dec. 4 – Fraud reported in 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 4 – Telephone threats received in E800 block of Rural Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 4 – Fraud reported in E5900 block of Pine Street, Manawa.
• Dec. 4 – Vandalism in N4700 block of Larry Road, New London.
• Dec. 3 – Vandalism in N1600 block of Dawn Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Theft in E1800 block of Amy Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Trespassing in N2200 block of County Road A, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Theft in 800 block of Seventh Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Facebook threats received in N1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Dec. 2 – Fraud reported in E1500 block of Rural Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 4 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Ann Evans, 64, of Manawa, was driving eastbound on State Highway 54 when her vehicle crashed into a truck driven by William Howard, 65, of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
According to the police report, the Howard vehicle was stopped in traffic and waiting to make a left turn into a driveway when it was struck by the Evans vehicle.
• Nov. 27 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 5 p.m. in the town of Lebanon.
James Prahl, 56, of Greenville, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when his vehicle crossed the center line into the northbound lane. The vehicle came to rest in the east ditch.
According to the police report, there was alcohol present at the scene.