• Dec. 14 – Property damage in 100 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 14 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Threats in 600 block of Elm Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Theft in 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Threats in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 13 – Facebook harassment in 700 block of Eighth Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 12 – Theft in E400 block of Cobbtown Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 12 – Threatening text messages in 200 block of South Jackson Street, Iola.
• Dec. 12 – Threats reported in N8000 block of Bestul Road, Iola.
• Dec. 12 – Theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 12 – Television stolen in 500 block of South State Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 11 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Dec. 11 – Theft in 600 block of Mitchell Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 11 – Fraud reported on Eleventh Street, Clintonville.
• Dec. 11 – Theft in N1400 block of East Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 9 – Mailbox damaged in E1700 block of Rural Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 9 – Trespassing in N3200 block of State Highway 15, Hortonville.
• Dec. 9 – Harassment in 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 12 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 7:30 a.m. in the town of Lind. The incident also caused a hazardous waste spill.
Matthew Koch, 32, of Manawa, was driving a semi-truck with tank trailer southbound on County Road X when he attempted to make a right turn onto County Road EE.
Koch was unable to control the vehicle as it entered the turn lane and began to make the right turn.
The truck crossed the eastbound line of County EE and the unit rolled onto its driver’s side. It came to rest on the driver’s side of the vehicle in the south ditch of the roadway.
The liquid manure contents of the tank trailer spilled into the ditch of the roadway.
A passenger in the Koch vehicle, Dominique Breedlove, 22, of New London, was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
• Dec. 12 – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Royalton.
Kay Gartzke, 60, of Manawa, was driving westbound on State Highway 54 when a deer ran out in front of the vehicle. When Gartzke applied the brakes, the vehicle was rear-ended by a second vehicle driven by Jeremiah Parson, 22, of Weyauwega.
According to the police report, Parson was cited for following too close.
Both vehicles were damaged.
Gartzke and a passenger, David Gartzke, 56, of Manawa, were injured.
• Dec. 8 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 7 a.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Claude Bartel, 63, of Fremont, was driving northbound and Lynn Harbaugh, 42, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when the two vehicles collided on the snow covered and slippery roadway.
Bartel’s car came to rest on the east side of the roadway on the shoulder. Harbaugh’s truck came to rest in the west ditch.
According to the police report, a witness observed that the Bartel vehicle was left of the centerline prior to the crash.
Both vehicles had severe damage. Harbaugh was injured in the incident.