• Jan. 18 – Burglary in 100 block of East Badger Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 18 – Harassment in 1000 block of Neenah Street, New London.
• Jan. 16 – Burglary at Northgate Estates, New London.
• Jan. 16 – Fire wood stolen in N1800 block of State Highway 22, Waupaca.
• Jan. 16 – Vandalism in N1600 block of Dawn Drive, Waupaca.
• Jan. 16 – Burglary in 800 block of Dickinson Street, New London.
• Jan. 15 – Theft in E2100 block of Heavens Way, Waupaca.
• Jan. 14 – Harassing text messages received in E1500 block of Moen Road, Iola.
• Jan. 13 – Theft in 100 block of West Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 13 – Gun stolen in E2100 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Jan. 13 – Theft in E5000 block of Krueger Road, Manawa.
• Jan. 15 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle at about 2 p.m. in the town of Harrison.
Nikki Kluck, 23, of Iola, was driving eastbound on Wolf River Road near Barikmo Road when she failed to negotiate a curve.
Kluck lost control of her vehicle on the snow covered and slippery roadway and the truck entered the south ditch. The vehicle struck some trees and came to rest on its wheels.
• Jan. 15 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 10 a.m. in the town of Farmington.
Benjamin Hoffman, 22, of Iola, was driving southbound on State Highway 49 near Nelson Road when he lost control of his vehicle while trying to negotiate a curve.
The driver overcorrected and the vehicle rotated, entered the west ditch, overturned and crashed into trees.
• Jan. 9 – A woman was killed in a one-vehicle rollover at about 9 a.m. in the town of Fremont.
A passenger, Gail Butzin, 61, of Waupaca, suffered fatal injuries in the incident, while the driver, Larry Butzin, 63, of Waupaca, was transported to hospital for possible injuries.
The vehicle had been westbound on U.S. Highway 10 when the driver lost control crossing the bridge over State Highway 49.
The car entered the median and hit the guardrail on the north shoulder of the eastbound lane. The vehicle flipped over and landed in the eastbound lane of traffic.