• Feb. 8 – Burglary in 1000 block of West Beckert Road, New London.
• Feb. 8 – Theft in N3700 block of Pine Ridge Drive, New London.
• Feb. 8 – Chainsaw stolen in E5900 block of Evanswood Road, Weyauwega.
• Feb. 8 – Trespassin in 500 block of North Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 7 – Trespassing in N7800 block of Nicholson Road, Bear Creek.
• Feb. 7 – Fraud reported in 200 block of East High Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 7 – Theft in 100 block of Pine Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 7 – Theft in 500 block of North Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 6 – Fraud reported in N2300 block of Birchwood Drive, Waupaca.
• Feb. 6 – Vehicle theft in 100 block of South Main Street, Iola.
• Feb. 5 – Burglary in 400 block of Sherman Street, Marion.
• Feb. 5 – Theft in 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 5 – Threats received in E1900 block of Smokey Valley Road, Scandinavia.
• Feb. 4 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Feb. 4 – Burglary in N6300 block of State Highway 22, Manawa.
• Feb. 3 – Burglary in N6300 block of Blue Mountain Road, Ogdensburg.
• Feb. 3 – Fraud reported in 100 block of East Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• Feb. 5 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 3 a.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Dennis Barth, 41, of Waupaca, was driving southbound on Churchill Street when his vehicle crossed the centerline. The driver overcorrected and lost control of his vehicle.
The truck entered the southbound ditch and slid sideways. It then struck several trees, causing severe damage to the front driver’s side of the vehicle, trapping the driver inside.
The vehicle then spun backwards after hitting a tree and came to rest facing east in the southbound ditch.
According to the police report, alcohol was present and the driver’s ability was recorded as impaired.
• Feb. 4 – A woman and a child were injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 2:30 p.m. in the town of Dayton.
Jessica Streckenbach, 33, of Waupaca, was driving westbound on Rural Road heading downhill, approaching a narrow bridge on a slushy roadway. As she passed an eastbound vehicle, Streckenbach’s vehicle struck the end of the concrete bridge.
Streckenbach and a five year old girl were transported to the hospital for possible injuries. Two younger children in the vehicle were not injured.