Fraud reported in 100 block of East Birdsall Street, Weyauwega.
• Feb. 20 – Road signs stolen in E9000 block of Klatt Road, New London.
• Feb. 19 – Mailbox and fence damaged in N7500 block of Klope Road, Iola.
• Feb. 19 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• Feb. 18 – Harassment in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• Feb. 18 – Harassing text messages received in E2000 block of King Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 18 – Shoplifting in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 17 – Fraud reported in 400 block of North Washington Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 16 – A child was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about noon in the town of Larrabee.
While attempting to make a left turn onto U.S. Highway 45, a truck driven by Charles Geiger, 64, of Clintonville, collided with a southbound car driven by Kathy Duenez, 52, of Clintonville.
The incident occurred at the intersection of Nietzke Road, Lakeshore Drive and USH 45.
The Duenez vehicle, which was traveling in the outside lane, was severely damaged. The vehicle’s backseat passenger, a 14 year old female, was transported to the hospital for injuries.
According to the police report, another passenger in the Duenez vehicle left the scene before the police arrived. The driver said the 41 year old man had a doctor’s appointment.
Geiger was cited for failure to yield right-of-way.