911 calls and traffic reports from throughout the county
• March 8 – Snowmobilers trespassing in E8600 block of Swamp Road, Clintonville.
• March 8 – Shoplifting in N7500 block of County Road E, Ogdensburg.
• March 8 – Threats received in E2200 block of Spencer Lake Road, Waupaca.
• March 8 – Snowmobilers trespassing in E8600 block of Duwe Road, Clintonville.
• March 8 – Harassing and threatening text messages received in N2700 block of Duvenick Lane, Waupaca.
• March 7 – Harassing and threatening text messages received in N6500 block of U.S. Highway 45, New London.
• March 7 – Medication stolen in 700 block of South Pine Street, Weyauwega.
• March 7 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 6 – Theft in 8700 block of Fitzgerald Road, New London.
• March 5 – Fraud reported in 100 block of East Birdsall Street, Weyauwega.
• March 4 – Harassing text messages received in E6000 block of County Road BB, Manawa.
• March 4 – Trespassing in N700 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• March 4 – Mailbox damaged in N3200 block of Landing Road, Weyauwega.
• March 3 – Fraud reported in #100 block of Cobbtown Road, Waupaca.
• March 3 – Theft in E1300 block of County Road Q, Waupaca.
• March 3 – Fraud reported in E8300 block of County Road O, Clintonville.
• March 3 – Harassing text messages received in N10000 block of Lakeshore Drive, Clintonville.
A 3-year-old boy died in a one-vehicle crash around 1:45 p.m. Friday, March 6, in the town of Fremont.
A 53-year-old rural Fremont woman lost control of her vehicle on a corner while traveling northbound on County Trunk U, a quarter-mile north of the Waushara County line.
According to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office, the child, Chayse M. Hoch, of Waupaca, was transported by ambulance to Riverside Medical Center in Waupaca, where he was pronounced dead.
The driver, Traci J. Hoch, 53, rural Fremont, was injured and transported by ambulance to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah.
The crash remains under investigation.
• March 6 – Three people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 9 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Timothy Kramer, 40, of Manawa, was driving eastbound on U.S. Highway 10 when his vehicle crossed over the median.
The Kramer vehicle entered the westbound lanes of the highway, where it struck a vehicle driven by Michael McCandless, of Weyauwega.
The Kramer vehicle came to rest in the first westbound lane of USH 10 and the second vehicle came to rest in the shoulder to the right of the second lane.
Kramer was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injury.
McCandless and a passenger in his vehicle, Shanna Krueger, 30, of Wild Rose, were transported to the hospital for injuries. Three uninjured children were also transported with them.
According to the police report, alcohol was present in the Kramer vehicle and the driver’s ability was listed as impaired.