911 calls and traffic reports from throughout the county
• April 5 – Burglary in 100 block of Grand Seasons Drive, Waupaca.
• April 5 – Identity theft reported in E2800 block of Bags Hill Road, Waupaca.
• April 5 – Trespassing in 200 block of West Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• April 5 – Mailbox damaged in N3200 block of Bean City Road, New London.
• April 4 – Theft in 100 block of North State Street, Waupaca.
• April 4 – Shoplifting in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• April 3 – Burglary in N2500 block of Harrington Road, Waupaca.
• April 3 – Fraud reported in 300 block of North Washington Street, Waupaca.
• April 3 – Theft in E6500 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• April 2 – Theft in 100 block of North State Street, Waupaca.
• April 2 – Vandalism in 100 block of North Main Street, Big Falls.
• April 2 – Criminal damage in 600 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• April 2 – Harassment in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• April 2 – Theft in 100 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• April 2 – Theft in 1400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• April 2 – Trespassing in N8000 block of Anderson Road, Iola.
• April 1 – Theft in 900 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• April 1 – Shoplifting in 1400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• March 31 – Fraud reported in E1800 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca.
• March 31 – Criminal damage in E1500 block of Apple Tree Lane, Waupaca.
• March 25 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 8 a.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Darlene Locke, 24, of Krakow, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when she lost control of her vehicle and it started to rotate.
Spencer Shaker, 45, of Woodriff, was driving a semi-truck northbound on USH 45 when the Locke vehicle entered the northbound lane. Shaker was unable to avoid a collision.
• March 24 – A man was fatally injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 7 a.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Edgar Soriano, 19, of Manawa, was driving eastbound on State Highway 54 when he swerved to miss a school bus stopped at a stop sign. The New London school bus had its bus stop light activated and its stop arm out as it waited to pick up children at a bus stop.
The Soriano vehicle struck the rear corner of the bus and ended up in the south ditch.
According to the police report, Soriano succumbed to his injuries in the hospital on March 26.
• March 20 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 3 a.m. in the town of Weyauwega.
Michael Goode, 19, of Fremont, was driving eastbound on Railroad Grade Road when his vehicle failed to negotiate a left-hand turn. The car entered the south ditch, struck a culvert and began rolling.
The vehicle came to rest on its wheels facing southwest in the south ditch west of County Road U.
There was severe damage to the vehicle and Goode was transferred to the hospital with injuries.