• April 12 – Burglary in E9100 block of County Road X, New London.
• April 12 – Trespassing in E1500 block of State Highway 54, Waupaca.
• April 12 – Robbery in 300 block of South Pearl Street, New London.
• April 12 – Mailbox damaged in E8600 block of Huntley Road, New London.
• April 12 – Burglary in E1300 block of Bartel Road, Waupaca.
• April 12 – Theft in 200 block of Ash Street, Manawa.
• April 11 – Fraud reported in N1100 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• April 11 – Theft in 400 block of West Main Street, Weyauwega.
• April 11 – Harassment in 400 block of North East Street, Weyauwega.
• April 10 – Fraud reported in 300 block of Wisconsin Street, Waupaca.
• April 10 – Harassment in N8700 block of County Road J, Iola.
• April 10 – Theft in 600 block of Mitchell Avenue, King.
• April 10 – Trespassing in N1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• April 10 – Theft in E2200 block of Spencer Lake Road, Waupaca.
• April 9 – Burglary in E2900 block of Wasrud Road, Iola.
• April 9 – Harassment in N4600 block of Anderson Lane, Waupaca.
• April 9 – Theft in 100 block of East Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega.
• April 9 – Fraud reported in N9300 block of Campbell Lake Road, Ogdensburg.
• April 9 – Harassment in 500 block of South Division Street, Waupaca.
• April 9 – Fraud reported in N1700 block of Sue Lane, Waupaca.
• April 9 – Harassment in 1900 block of Southland Lane, New London.
• April 8 – Harassment in E1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• April 8 – Harassing text messages received in E11000 block of State Highway 156, Clintonville.
• April 8 – Fraud reported in E6200 block of County Road BB, Manawa.
• April 8 – Burglary in E2000 block of Waletta Drive, Waupaca.
• April 8 – Vandalism in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• April 8 – Harassment in E6500 block of Mountain Lake Road, Manawa.
• April 8 – Burglary in N3100 block of Silver Lake Drive, Waupaca.
• April 7 – Mailbox damaged in 900 block of Evans Street, Waupaca.
• April 7 – Fraud reported in N3000 block of Otter Drive, Waupaca.
• April 7 – Theft in 9400 block of Main Street, Amherst Junction.
• April 7 – Fraud reported in N2100 block of Red Pine Drive, Waupaca.
• April 6 – One person was injured in a three-vehicle accident at about 9:30 a.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Christopher Weed, 41, of Rothschild, was driving eastbound on U.S. Highway 10 between Churchill Street and the south 22-54 bypass when his vehicle went through the median and rolled over.
Madeline Gluck, 20, of Adell, was driving westbound and swerved into the median to avoid a head-on collision, causing her vehicle to collide with an eastbound vehicle driven by Chad Haubert, 42, of Catawba.
The Weed vehicle came to rest upright in the westbound lanes. The Gluck and Haubert vehicles came to rest in the eastbound lanes.
Gluck was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
Weed told police that he had reached for eyedrops from the center console prior to the incident.
• April 3 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11:30 a.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Brian Euhardy, 40, of Manawa, was driving westbound on County Road X when his vehicle entered the north ditch.
The vehicle then entered Big Eddy Road and Euhardy overcorrected, causing the vehicle to travel across both lanes of traffic and enter the south ditch. The car then struck a tree head on in the south ditch and came to rest in the ditch.
According to the police report, Euhardy was arrested for operating under the influence as a result of the crash.
• April 2 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11:30 a.m. in the town of Fremont.
Jean Reimer, 59, of Wild Rose, was driving northbound on State Highway 49 just south of U.S. Highway 10 when her vehicle failed to negotiate a curve. The driver stated that she looked down for one second.
The vehicle continued north through the curve and into the ditch. It then continued through the ditch and came to rest about 100 yards north of the ditch on a private roadway.