• Theft in 500 block of School Street, Waupaca.
• April 24 – Trespassing in N1700 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• April 24 – Trespassing in 100 block of East Third Avenue, Weyauwega.
• April 24 – Trespassing in E5000 block of Swan Road, Manawa.
• April 23 – Fraud reported in 1100 block of Waupaca Street, Fremont.
• April 23 – Fraud reported in E7200 block of Church Street, New London.
• April 22 – Threat received on South Main Street, Clintonville.
• April 22 – Theft in 1500 block of Fox Fire Court, Waupaca.
• April 22 – Decorative fence stolen in N4900 block of County Road B, New London.
• April 22 – Harassment in N110000 block of County Road CC, Clintonville.
• April 21 – Fraud reported in N1900 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• April 25 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11:30 p.m. in the town of Matteson.
Tamara Peppler, age 46, of Shawano, was driving northbound on State Highway 22 when she said she swerved to miss a deer and lost control of her vehicle.
The vehicle entered the northwest shoulder and ultimately struck the gate portion of a fence, sustaining sever damage. The car came to rest alongside the fence in the north ditch facing northeast near Jacoby Road.
• April 24 – A teenager was injured in a one-vehicle rollover at about 10:30 a.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
Charles Madson, age 16, of Iola, failed to maintain control after negotiating a curve on State Highway 49 north of Mork Road. As his truck exited the curve, the southbound vehicle entered the west shoulder and Madson overcorrected. The vehicle entered the east ditch and overturned, coming to rest on the driver’s side.
According to the police report, the operator reported his vehicle lost power steering. The police indicated there was no evidence to support power steering failure.
• April 21 – A one-vehicle crash in the town of Union shortly before 1 p.m. resulted in two people being injured.
According to Waupaca County Sheriff’s Deputy Andrew Thorpe, Valerie Thompson, age 83, Iola, failed to negotiate the slight curve in Stony Ridge Road as she approached the intersection with State Highway 110.
After rolling the vehicle, Thompson and her passenger were trapped and needed to be extricated by Manawa firefighters.
Both Thompson and her passenger were transported to Theda Care Medical Center in New London for treatment of minor injuries.
• April 12 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle incident at about 3 p.m. in the town of Lebanon.
Shayne Collar, age 19, of Clintonville, claimed he blacked out or fell asleep as he was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45.
When he came to, he said he observed a mailbox and overcorrected, which caused his vehicle to overturn in the middle of US45.
The unit came to rest on its roof in both lanes of traffic facing southeast.