Emergency calls and traffic reports from the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office
• May 10 – Retail theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• May 10 – Threat received in 6600 block of Town Line Road, Waupaca.
• May 10 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• May 9 – Trail camera stolen in E5700 block of Desert Road, Fremont.
• May 9 – Harassment in 300 block of South Washington Street, Waupaca.
• May 8 – Theft in E5200 block of Swan Road, Manawa.
• May 8 – Harassment in N7900 block of County Road J, Iola.
• May 8 – Harassment in 100 block of North Franklin Street, Waupaca.
• May 8 – Harassing phone calls received in 500 block of North Street, Waupaca.
• May 7 – Fraud reported in N3700 block of Thompson Road, Weyauwega.
• May 7 – Fence posts stolen in N4900 block of County Road B, New London.
• May 7 – Property damage in 1000 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca.
• May 6 – Vandalism in 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• May 6 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• May 6 – Threats received in 800 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca.
• May 6 – Property damage in 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• May 5 – Trespassing in 800 block of West Waupaca Street, New London.
• May 5 – Burglary in N200 block of County Road E, Waupaca.
• May 5 – Theft in N8500 block of Mill Creek Road, Clintonville.
• May 5 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, King.
• May 5 – Threats received in 300 block of West Main Street, Weyauwega.
• May 5 – A man was injured in a truck-tractor accident at about 4:30 p.m. in the town of Helvetia.
Wesley Mork, 35, of Iola, was driving a truck westbound on State Highway 161 about one mile west of County Road K when he encountered a farm tractor pulling a manure spreader.
Mork told police he thought the tractor was going to turn right into a field because it slowed down and was weaving back-and-forth.
The tractor, operated by Caleb Schachtschneider, 33, of Ogdensburg, did not turn and Mork could not slow down in time to avoid a collision.
The front bumper of the truck hit the rear of the manure spreader, causing the farm tractor to roll over.
Schachtschneider was transported to the hospital with injuries.
• May 3– A woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Julie Hansen, 44, of Kaukauna, was traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when she said she saw another vehicle driven by Charles Marshman, 87, of Shawano, enter the roadway.
Hansen told police that the Marshman vehicle had been facing east on County Road O before it turned left onto USH45 into the southbound lane facing her. Hansen stated that she tried to avoid the other vehicle by swerving, but she hit the other car’s front end with the front end of her vehicle’s passenger side.
Marshman told police he did not see any cars coming on USH45 before he turned out in front of the Hansen vehicle. He told police he was trying to cross USH45 to go into the northbound lane.
According to the police report, Hansen told Marshman that he turned into the southbound lane and he said he did not recall doing that. Marshman said he thought he had turned into the northbound lane.
A passenger in the Marshman car, Joyce Marshman, 77, of Shawano, was transported to the hospital for injuries.
• April 29 – A motorcyclist was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 4 p.m. in the town of Lebanon.
Pedro Perez, 22, of New London, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 at a high speed when his motorcycle failed to negotiate a curve.
The vehicle entered the west ditch north of Davis Road.
Peraez told police he did not know how sharp the curve was.