911 calls and traffic reports from the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office
• June 20 – Criminal damage in 100 block of East South Street, Weyauwega.
• June 20 – Property damage in N10000 block of Lakeshore Drive, Clintonville.
• June 20 – Phone fraud reported in N2100 block of Birchwood Drive, Waupaca.
• June 20 – Harassing text messages received in 500 block of Mill Street, Weyauwega.
• June 20 – Criminal damage in 11000 block of Badger Drive, Waupaca.
• June 18 – Contractor fraud reported in N2300 block of County Road K, Waupaca.
• June 18 – Harassment in N2000 block of County Road X, Weyauwega.
• June 18 – Harassment in E1300 block of Gurholt Road, Scandinavia.
• June 18 – Theft in N2800 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca.
• June 18 – Theft in E9500 block of Kanaman Road, New London.
• June 18 – Vandalism in 300 block of West Millard Street, New London.
• June 17 – Phone fraud reported in E1500 block of Dayton Road, Waupaca.
• June 17 – Threats in 200 block of West Summer Street, Weyauwega.
• June 16 – Parrot stolen in N1500 block of County Road W, Fremont.
• June 21 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 2:30 a.m. in the town of Dupont.
Jason Beyersdorf, 38, of De Pere, was driving eastbound on County Road G when he failed to stop for a stop sign at the intersection of County G and State Highway 110.
The vehicle continued into a property in the N11200 block where it struck a utility pole and several trees. The pickup truck also damaged the lawn before proceeding into a cornfield where it ultimately struck a silage feed bag.
The vehicle came to rest facing east in the east ditch about 75 yards into the property. The vehicle sustained severe damage and Beyersdorf was transported to the hospital with injuries.
According to the police report, alcohol was present and the driver’s ability was listed as impaired.