• July 5 – Cell phone stolen in 400 block of Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• July 5 – Gas drive-off in 100 block of West Main Street, Embarrass.
• July 5 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• July 4 – Theft in 200 block of East Union Street, Waupaca.
• July 4 – Theft in E2500 block of Southwood Drive, Waupaca.
• July 4 – Cell phones stolen in N2300 block of Skyview Lane, Waupaca.
• July 4 – Theft in E4700 block of Pine Lane, Waupaca.
• July 3 – Identity theft reported in E7800 block of Seefeldt Road, New London.
• July 3 – Kayak stolen in E5700 block of County Road OO, Marion.
• July 3 – Theft in N100 block of Timber Line Road, Waupaca.
• July 2 – Criminal damage in E2600 block of Larson Road, Waupaca.
• July 2 – Trespassing in 100 block of South Mary Street, Weyauwega.
• July 2 – Game camera stolen in E4200 block of Galilee Road, Weyauwega.
• July 2 – Facebook harassment reported in 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• July 2 – Vandalism in 100 block of Main Street, Iola.
• July 1 – Burglary in 700 block of Lake Street, Fremont.
• July 1 – Property damage in 700 block of Marden Avenue, Waupaca.
• July 1 – Burglary in 700 block of Riverview Drive, Fremont.
• July 1 – Vandalism in E4700 block of Butternut Ridge Road, Weyauwega.
• June 30 – Threatening email received in 300 block of Clinton Street, Amherst.
• June 30 – Theft in N2600 block of County Road QQ, Waupaca.
• June 30 – Trespassing in 200 block of Doty Street, Fremont.
• June 30 – Prescription medication stolen in E1500 block of Murray Lane, Waupaca.
• June 30 – Credit card fraud reported in E3500 block of Dawn Drive, New London.
• June 30 – Criminal damage in 500 block of High Street, Waupaca.
• July 4 – One person was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 12:30 p.m. in the town of Caledonia.
A vehicle driven by James Meyer, 67, of Green Bay, was southbound on U.S. Highway 45 attempting to turn left during a green light to go eastbound on State Highway 96.
A vehicle driven by Jerry Zaug, 77, of Sister Bay, was westbound on Highway 96 and did not stop for the red light.
The front passenger side quarter panel of the Zaug vehicle hit the front bumper of the Meyer vehicle.
According to the police report, Zaug had a diabetic episode, which caused him to fail to maintain control of his vehicle.
The Zaug vehicle continued westbound on Highway 96 for about one mile before coming to a stop in the ditch on the north side of Highway 96.
Zaug was transported to the hospital for possible injuries.
Meyer and a passenger in his vehicle were reportedly not injured.
• July 4 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Royalton.
Serria Morris, 35, of Appleton, was driving eastbound on County Road X between County Rod O and White Lake Road when her vehicle left the roadway.
Morris reportedly told police that her passenger, Luis Avila, 40, of Appleton, had grabbed the steering wheel, causing the vehicle to enter the south ditch.
The vehicle then overturned and collided with some trees. It came to rest on its driver side on the edge of a field alongside some trees.
Morris was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
According to the police report, alcohol was present at the scene.
• July 4 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 2 a.m. in the town of Matteson.
Cassandra Kennedy, 31, of Neenah, was driving northbound when her vehicle failed to negotiate a 90 degree curve in the roadway.
Kennedy reportedly told police that she had looked down to turn on her phone because it had shut off.
The vehicle went off the roadway, struck an embankment, then traveled up to the top of the embankment and struck a tree.
Kennedy was transported by Theda Star Helicopter to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah.
The police report indicated that alcohol was present at the scene.