911 calls to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office
• July 26 – Vehicle theft in N2900 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• July 26 – Two kayaks stolen in 100 block of Wolf River Drive, Fremont.
• July 26 – Kayak stolen in E1400 block of Grandview Drive, Waupaca.
• July 25 – Threat received in 200 block of Doty Street, Fremont.
• July 25 – Mailboxes damaged in E1400 block of County Trunk Q, Waupaca.
• July 25 – Threats received in 10000 block of State Highway 54, Amherst.
• July 25 – Facebook threats received in 1100 block of North Shawano Street, New London.
• July 24 – Robbery in 200 block of Pleasant Street, Scandinavia.
• July 24 – Theft in E1400 block of Frontage Road, Waupaca.
• July 24 – Pontoon boat stolen in E1300 block of Grandview Road, Waupaca.
• July 24 – Theft in N2400 block of Cleghorn Road, Waupaca.
• July 24 – Gas drive-off in E8400 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• July 23 – Pier damaged in 200 block of West Beacon Avenue, New London.
• July 23 – Theft in 100 block of West Birdsall Street, Weyauwega.
• July 22 – Vandalism in 400 block of Mill Street, Manawa.
• July 22 – Threat received in E4000 block of Lind Center Road, Waupaca.
• July 22 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• July 21 – Theft in 200 block of North Main Street, Scandinavia.
• July 21 – Fraud reported in E1800 block of King Road, Waupaca.
• July 21 – Threats received in N2200 block of Old Mill Run, Waupaca.
• July 21 – Trespassing in 500 block of South Ridge Drive, New London.
• July 21 – Bicycle stolen in 400 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• July 18 – Two motorcyclists were injured in a two-vehicle incident at about 6 p.m. in the town of Union.
June Levezow, 51, of Manawa, was driving westbound on State Highway 161 when she turned left into a driveway to a field in the E5700 block of State 161.
Curt Samson, 42, of Manawa, was operating a motorcycle traveling eastbound on State 161 when he observed the Levezow vehicle turning left directly in front of him.
Samson attempted to stop the motorcycle and it overturned onto its right side and slid on the roadway. The driver and the passenger were thrown from the motorcycle.
Samson and his passenger, Eugenia Pamperin, 45, of Manawa, were transported to the hospital with injuries. Neither was wearing a helmet.
The motorcycle came to rest on its right side in the north ditch of the roadway.
The Levezow vehicle completed its turn and came to a stop in the driveway. It did not make contact with the motorcycle.
Levozow and two children in her vehicle were uninjured.