Waupaca High School hosts event Dec. 12-13
Waupaca High School’s 22nd annual Madrigal Dinner is being held Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 12 and 13, at the school.
Tickets are on sale for the event, which raises funds for the WHS Music Department.
Seating is limited each evening.
The cost is $30, and the five-course catered meal includes a vegetarian option.
Reservations must be postmarked by Monday, Nov. 23, with seating by mail-in order form only.
Forms are available at the high school’s main office, the Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce or by emailing Kira Morrissey at email@example.com.
Checks and forms may be dropped at the school’s main office or mailed to: Waupaca Madrigal Singers, Attn: Kira Morrissey, E2325 King Road, Waupaca, WI 54981.
Seating in the grand dining room (school’s commons) begins at 5 p.m. each day, with the feasting and entertainment beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The Madrigal Singers will transport those in attendance to the Renaissance with food, fanfare, words and music.
The group’s other public performances this holiday season include:
• 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, Shepherd of the Lakes Thanksgiving Service.
• 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, St. Mark’s Episcopal Church annual holiday gathering.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, Spencer Lake Taste of Christmas.
• 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, Parfreyville United Methodist Church, sing during service.
• 11:15 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, Trinity Lutheran Church, sing during service.
• 9-11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 12, Piggly Wiggly, bell ringing.
• 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 12, Fellowship Baptist Church holiday gathering.
• 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 13, Calvary Lutheran Church, sing at service.
• 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 13, First Assembly of God Church, sing at service.
• 9 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, First United Methodist Church, sing at service.
• 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, Faith Community Church, sing at service.
• 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, sing during WHS’s annual Holiday Concert, in the Performing Arts Center.
• 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 21, sing during WHS’s annual Holiday Concert, in PAC.