911 calls and traffic reports from Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office
• Nov. 19 – Vehicle theft in E7400 block of Rawhide Road, New London.
• Nov. 19 – Battery in 200 block of South Division Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 19 – Theft in N4000 block of Baldwin Road, Weyauwega.
• Nov. 18 – Harassment in E2300 block of Julie Lane, Waupaca.
• Nov. 18 – Theft in 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• Nov. 18 – Trespassing in W8900 block of State Highway 96, Hortonville.
• Nov. 17 – Fraud reported in E100 block of County Trunk MM, Iola.
• Nov. 17 – Theft in N800 block of Depot Road, Dale.
• Nov. 17 – Theft in 9400 block of Old Road, Fremont.
• Nov. 17 – Trespassing in N3100 block of County Trunk D, New London.
• Nov. 17 – Theft in 800 block of South River Road, Fremont.
• Nov. 17 – Trespassing in N3100 block of Silver Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Nov. 17 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Union.
Robert Wons, 75, of Manawa, was driving southbound on State Highway 22, when he crashed into a vehicle driven by Randal Stroik, 47, of Stevens Point.
The Stroik vehicle had slowed down for a deer crossing the road when it was rear-ended by the Wons vehicle.
The Wons vehicle came to rest in the west ditch and the Stroik vehicle came to rest on the west shoulder of State 22 near Beaver Road.
A passenger in the Wons vehicle, Jane Wons, 68, of Manawa, was transported to the hospital for injuries suffered in the accident.
• Oct. 16 – A woman was injured in a rollover accident at about 6:30 p.m. in the town of Helvetia near Netzler Road.
Brecca Beyer, 22, of Medford, was driving eastbound on State Highway 161 when she swerved to avoid a deer that ran in front of her.
Beyer said she tried to avoid the deer, causing her vehicle to go into the ditch and roll over.