911 calls and traffic reports
• Jan. 1 – Property damage in N3100 block of Alfred Road, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 1 – Theft in 200 block of Wolf River Drive, Fremont.
• Jan. 1 – Trespassing on Holbeck Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 1 – Boat motor stolen in E10000 block of Seventh Street, Clintonville.
• Jan. 1 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 31 – Fraud reported in N6400 block of Pond Street, Manawa.
• Dec. 31 – Property damage in 100 block of Industrial Park Drive, Scandinavia.
• Dec. 29 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Dec. 29 – Theft in 600 block of Oak street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 29 – Trespassing in 500 block of Hillcrest Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 29 – Theft in 600 block of Mitchell Avenue, King.
• Dec. 29 – Theft in 900 block of Manor Drive, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 28 – Harassment in 300 block of High Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 28 – Theft in 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 28 – Fraud reported in 200 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 28 – Harassment in N3800 block of County Trunk KK, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 27 – Mailbox damaged in N4400 block of Larry Road, New London.
• Dec. 27 – Vandalism in E9500 block of Manske Road, New London.
• Dec. 27 – Theft in 700 block of Leroy butler Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 26 – Burglary in 100 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 26 – Threat in N9900 block of State Highway 49, Iola.
• Dec. 26 – Mailbox damaged in N6900 block of Chapel Drive, Scandinavia.
• Dec. 26 – Fraud reported in E9500 block of Breezeway Drive, Fremont.
• Dec. 26 – Harassment in N1700 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 25 – Criminal damage in 400 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• Dec. 25 – Burglary in 300 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 25 – Burglary in 400 block of Center Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 24 – Harassment in 500 block of Mill Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 24 – Burglary in 1600 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 23 – Harassment in 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 31 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at around noon in the town of Lind.
Jedediah Haehnlein, 17, of Waupaca, was driving southbound on Shadow Road when his vehicle hit a vehicle attempting to turn north onto Shadow Road from Crystal Road.
The second vehicle was a truck driven by Jay Tolzman, 41, of Wisconsin Rapids, and owned by Waste Management of Wisconsin Inc. Tolzman attempted to avoid the a crash, but the Haehnlein vehicle slid and crashed into the truck.
Haehnlein was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries. According to the police report, a teenager in Haehnlein’s vehicle had non-incapacitating injuries, but was not transported.
• Dec. 31 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 8:30 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Jordan Anunson, 19, of Waupaca, was traveling southbound on County Trunk Q and was at a stop sign attempting to cross the westbound lanes of U.S. Highway 10.
A semi driven by Killian Cain, 22, of Dorchester, was traveling westbound in the right land of Highway 10. When Cain saw the Anunson vehicle moving forward from the stop sign, he switched to the left lane of Highway 10.
Anunson pulled out from the stop sign to travel south across the westbound lanes of Highway 10 towards the median intersection. Cain attempted to stop, but was unable to avoid a collision.
The Anunson vehicle came to rest facing northeast in the right hand lane of Highway 10. The Cain vehicle came to rest on the south shoulder of the westbound lanes.
Anunson was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries. A teenager in his vehicle had no apparent injuries.
• Dec. 30 – A teenager was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 12:30 p.m. in the town of Fremont.
Connor Grambsch, 17, of Weyauwega, was eastbound on Desert Road near Kellet Road when he lost control of his vehicle while negotiating a curve.
The Grambsch rotated 90 degrees and was hit by a westbound vehicle driven by Arleen Weyland, 51, of Fremont.
Grambsch needed to be extricated from his vehicle and was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
• Dec. 29 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Peter Burg, 28, of Eagle River, was driving westbound on U.S. Highway 10 in the passing lane when he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle began to fish tail and spin, entering the median and proceeding into the eastbound lane of traffic.
The Burg vehicle then hit a semi truck driven by Nathan Williams, 31, of Oshkosh, and came to rest in the median.
The Williams vehicle crossed into the eastbound slow lane and jack knifed, coming to rest on the shoulder of Highway 10.
Burg was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
• Dec. 16 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 6 p.m. in the town of Harrison.
Patrick Van Zummeren, 66, of Tigerton, was driving eastbound on County Trunk C when his vehicle crossed the centerline and entered the north ditch line.
The vehicle continued operating in the ditch and crossed over Wolf River Road before re-entering the ditch to the east of Wolf River Road. The vehicle then struck a tree head-on, where it came to rest on its wheels.