911 calls and traffic reports throughout the county
• Jan. 17 – Theft in E5500 block of North Water Drive, Manawa.
• Jan. 17 – Theft in 500 block of Third Street, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 16 – Theft in 400 block of East Hancock Street, New London.
• Jan. 16 – Theft in E800 block of Golke Road, Waupaca.
• Jan. 16 – Harassment in 200 block of Progress Road, Manawa.
• Jan. 15 – Vehicle theft in 100 block of Maple Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 15 – Theft in 500 block of Third Street, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 15 – Theft in N2100 block of Cleghorn Road, Waupaca.
• Jan. 14 – Fraud reported in N3300 block of County Trunk W, New London.
• Jan. 14 – Vehicle vandalized in E7900 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• Jan. 13 – Theft in E4900 block of Haire Road, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 13 – Harassment in E5800 block of North Shore Road, Weyauwega.
• Jan. 12 – Burglary in 400 block of Oak Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 12 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Jan. 12 – Fraud reported in E5900 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• Jan. 12 – Theft in E6600 block of Zirbel Road, New London.
• Jan. 12 – Theft in 800 block of Redfield Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 14 – Two men were injured in a two-vehicle accident shortly after 5 a.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Alan Payne, 53, of Clintonville, was traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when his vehicle entered a corner too fast. Payne lost control of the vehicle and it fishtailed out into the southbound lane.
The Payne vehicle began spinning around backwards and collided with a southbound vehicle driven by Todd Bossert, 49, of Clintonville. There was extensive damage to the rear of Payne’s vehicle and to the front of Bossert’s vehicle.
Bossert’s vehicle came to rest on the center line of the roadway. Payne’s vehicle came to rest in a driveway in the N8300 block of Highway 45.
Bossert was trapped in his vehicle and was extricated. Payne was thrown out the rear passenger door onto the front lawn.
Both drivers were transported by ambulance to Thedacare New London with non-life-threatening injuries.
• Jan. 11 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 12:30 p.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
Numeriano Hollero, 81, of Iola, was driving northbound on State Highway 49 from Gjertson Road when his vehicle entered the east shoulder and then the east ditch where it collided with a utility pole.
The vehicle continued northbound and collided with the southwest corner of a house in the N6600 block of Highway 49, coming to rest against the corner of the house.
Hollero was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
According to the police report, the driver stated that he thinks he fell asleep.