Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Feb. 2
• Feb. 1 – Threats received in 400 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• Jan. 31 – Vehicle theft in 400 block of Center street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 31 – Theft in N8200 block of Wolf River Road, Manawa.
• Jan. 30 – Trespassing in E1600 block of State Highway 54, Waupaca.
• Jan. 29 – Criminal damage in 100 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 28 – Criminal damage in N11000 block of County Trunk J, Tigerton.
• Jan. 27 – Fraud reported in E1800 block of Amy Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 27 – Fraud reported in E6600 block of Little Creek Road, Manawa.
• Jan. 26 – Theft in E1700 block of Pine Lane, Waupaca.
• Jan. 26– Criminal damage in 1400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Jan. 28 – A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 6 a.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Tara Baurain, 20, of New London, was driving northbound in the left/fast lane of U.S. Highway 45 near Broadview Lane when her vehicle hit a slushy patch caused by drifting snow.
The Baurain vehicle slid sideways into the left/fast southbound lane of US 45, where it was struck by a vehicle being driven by Melissa Kruger, 34, of Neenah. Both vehicles spun counter-clockwise after contact.
The Baurain vehicle came to rest in the southbound lanes of US 45 facing north. The Kruger vehicle came to rest in the northbound lanes of US 45 facing south.
Baurain was transported to the hospital with injuries.