911 calls from the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office
• Feb. 28 – Harassment in 200 block of East Union Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 28 – Theft in E1100 block of Camp Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 28 – Shoplifting in 6000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Feb. 27 – Fraud reported in E6000 block of Hidde Road, Marion.
• Feb. 27 – Mailbox damaged in E5400 block of North Water Drive, Manawa.
• Feb. 26 – Harassment in N5600 block of County Trunk K, Ogdensburg.
• Feb. 25 – Threat in 200 block of South Grove Street, Iola.
• Feb. 25 – Fraud reported in E5200 block of butternut Ridge Road, Weyauwega.
• Feb. 25 – Burglary in E9200 block of Lyons Road, New London.
• Feb. 25 – Theft in 200 block of East Cook Street, New London.
• Feb. 25 – Theft in N4800 block of State Highway 22-110, Manawa.
• Feb. 24 –Criminal damage in E7000 block of Little Creek Road, Manawa.
• Feb. 24 – Threats in 1300 block of Stone Ridge Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Fraud reported in 1000 block of Tenth Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Harassment in E8900 block of County Trunk X, New London.
• Feb. 24 – A woman was injured in a car-deer crash at about 7:30 p.m. in the town of Lebanon.
Mary Kirchner, 45, of Greenville, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when her vehicle struck a deer in the roadway.
Kirchner was transported to the hospital for incapacitating injuries.
• Feb. 20 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle rollover at about midnight in the town of Dayton.
Ross Oestreich, 30, of Waupaca, was driving southbound on State Highway 22 when he lost control of his vehicle on ice while going about 60 mph.
The vehicle left the roadway and entered the east ditch just south of Rural Road. The vehicle rolled over and came to rest on the passenger’s side.
Oestreich struck his head in the accident and was transported to the hospital for possible injury.