Waupaca County Sheriff’s report April 22
• April 17 – Theft in 100 block of Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• April 17 – Burglary in E1700 block of Garfield Lane, Waupaca.
• April 17 – Theft in 300 block of Wolf River Srive, Fremont.
• April 16 – Trespassing in 200 block of Maple Street, Waupaca.
• April 16 – Public park vandalism reported in 200 block of Riverview Drive, Manawa.
• April 16 – Burglary in E8400 block of Dey Road, New London.
• April 16 – Vandalism in E6800 block of Zirbel Road, New London.
• April 15 – Theft in E6700 block of Slough Road, Weyauwega.
• April 15 – Mailbox damaged in E5800 block of County Trunk BB, Manawa.
• April 15 – Burglary in N6400 block of Johnson Road, New London.
• April 15 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• April 15 – Theft in N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• April 15 – Threat in 100 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• April 15 – Trespassing in 900 block of Tenth Street, Waupaca.
• April 14 – Two guns stolen in N6400 block of County Trunk E, Ogdensburg.
• April 14 – Vandalism in 400 block of School Street, Waupaca.
• April 14 – Harassment in 600 block of Hillcrest Drive, Waupaca.
• April 14 – Burglary in N1900 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• April 14 – Fraud reported in E2100 block of Woodridge Drive, Waupaca.
• April 13 – Theft in E1900 block of Smokey Valley Road, Scandinavia.
• April 13 – Harassment on Seventh Street, Clintonville.
• April 13 – Mailbox damaged in N2000 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca.
• April 13 – Threats in E2100 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca.
• April 12 – Threatening letter received in E8100 block of Ritchie Lane, New London.
• April 12 – Trespassing in E3800 block of County Trunk K, Waupaca.
• April 12 – Burglary in E4200 block of East Gate Drive, Waupaca.
• April 12 – Burglary in 700 block of Lake Street, Fremont.
• April 11 – Burglary in 400 block of West Blaine Street, Iola.
• April 17 – A motorcyclist was seriously injured in an accident at about 5:30 p.m. in the town of Union.
It was determined that the motorcycle was eastbound on Stoney Ridge Road when it failed to negotiate a curve. The motorcycle entered the ditch and overturned.
The operator, a 65 year old man from Larsen, sustained serious injuries in the crash and was transported by ThedaStar helicopter to Theda Clark Medical Center, in Neenah.
The accident remains under investigation.
• April 10– A woman was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 3:30 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Michelle Lenon, 31, of Waupaca, was driving westbound on U.S. Highway 10 when she attempted to make a left turn from the right lane onto the crossover road to River Road. Her vehicle crashed into a westbound vehicle, driven by Brandon Brunett, 25, of Merrill, that was traveling in the left lane.
Both vehicles ended up in the medium.
Lenon was transported to the hospital with possible injuries. A passenger in her vehicle, Steve Lenon, 30, of Waupaca, had no apparent injuries.
Brunett and his passenger, Breigha Bienfang-Johnas, of Merrill, were not transported to the hospital.
• April 5 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 3 a.m. in the town of Waupaca.
Kevin Taggart, 56, of Etowah, was driving eastbound on U.S. Highway 10 before exiting on the single lane ramp to Churchill Street. His vehicle left the roadway and entered the east ditch, where it struck numerous trees.
Taggart was transported to ThedaCare Waupaca for possible injuries. According to the police report, he was subsequently arrested for OWI.