Waupaca County Sheriff’s report
• June 26 – Vehicle theft in N7900 block of County Trunk J, Iola.
• June 26 – Harassment in 500 block of Clark Street, Manawa.
• June 25 – Burglary in 1000 block of Park Avenue, Waupaca.
• June 25 – Boat motor stolen in 6600 block of County Trunk N, Manawa.
• June 25 – Theft in 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• June 25 – Threat in 300 block of West State Street, Iola.
• June 24 – Theft in N2500 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• June 24 – Trespassing in 400 block of Sixth Street, Waupaca.
• June 24 – Harassment in E100 block of County Trunk MM, Iola.
• June 24 – Theft in N1500 block of County Trunk W, Fremont.
• June 24 – Harassment in E700 block of County Trunk C, Iola.
• June 24 – Threat in 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• June 23 – Harassment in E7400 block of State Highway 54, New London.
• June 23 – Harassing text messages received in 500 block of Mill Street, Waupaca.
• June 23 – Identity theft reported in E2500 block of Lindee Lane, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Mailbox stolen in E2700 block of Bags Hill Road, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Theft in 9300 block of North Road, Fremont.
• June 22 – Theft in N1500 block of County Trunk E, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Trespassing in 200 block of East Cook street, New London.
• June 22 – Fraud reported in E600 block of State Highway 161, Iola.
• June 22 – Vandalism in N1800 block of Shambeau Terrace, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Theft in E2500 block of Southwood Drive, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Email harassment in N1900 block of Evergreen Lane, Waupaca.
• June 22 – Harassment in 700 block of Shiocton Street, New London.
• June 21 – Theft in 200 block of East Union Street, Waupaca.
• June 21 – Theft in N9700 block of State Highway 49, Iola.
• June 21 – Burglary in N2800 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• June 21 – Theft in 200 block of Progress Road, Manawa.
• June 20 – Vandalism in E700 block of Rural Road, Waupaca.
• June 26 – A man was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 3 p.m. in the town of Weyauwega.
Jonathan Brogaard, 25, of Weyauwega, was driving eastbound at a low rate of speed on U.S. Highway 10, halfway in the right (slow) lane and halfway on the shoulder.
A car driven by Richard Grzesiakowski, 45, of Waupaca, was driving eastbound in the right lane and moved to the left (fast) lane in an attempt to go around the Brogaard vehicle.
The Brogaard vehicle moved into the right lane and then into the left lane, where it struck to Grzesiakowski vehicle. Brogaard continued to drive eastbound and left the scene.
Police found Brogaard at a gas station about a quarter mile from the crash scene. According to the police report, he admitted to consuming alcohol and drugs prior to the crash.
• June 25 – A motorcyclist was injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 11 a.m. in the town of Union.
Kelly Weed, 53, of Iola, was driving eastbound on State Highway 22 near State Highway 110 when his motorcycle crashed into another eastbound motorcycle driven by Robert Tate, 43, of Weyauwega.
Weed was ejected as his vehicle overturned. He landed in the weeds next to the north gravel shoulder. He was not wearing a helmet.
Tate was able to keep his motorcycle upright and moving, so he and his passenger, Danielle Riley, 25, of Weyauwega, only suffered minor injuries.
• June 24 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about noon in the town of Dupont.
Jamie Miller, 27, of New London, was driving northbound on Hunting Road near County Trunk G when he swerved to miss a deer. His vehicle entered the ditch and crashed into a rock.
A passenger in the vehicle, Shannon Miller, 34, of Tigerton, suffered non-incapacitating injuries.