Two men sustained severe burns after a propane gas explosion inside a home at E1566 Erickson Road in Farmington.
The blast lifted part of the home off its foundation and caused substantial damage shortly before 12:30 p.m. Friday, July 22.
The Waupaca Fire Department confirmed the house had not started on fire and shut off the gas to the home.
Gold Cross Ambulance transported one of the injured men to ThedaCare in Waupaca and the other to ThedaCare in Neenah. Both men were later airlifted to St. Mary’s Burn Center in Milwaukee.
The explosion is currently under investigation by the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office and the state fire marshall.