Waupaca County sheriff’s report Aug. 18
• Aug. 14 – Caller reported a fight on the 400 block of Scott Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 14 – Resident of N10700 block of Lakeshore Road, Clintonville, reported that someone dumped a bag of garbage in his front lawn.
• Aug. 14 – Identity theft reported on the E1900 block of Smokey Valley Road, Farmington.
• Aug. 14 – Trespassing reported on the 00 block North Main Street, Clintonville.
• Aug. 14 – Harassment reported on the E9500 block of Manske Road, New London.
• Aug. 13 – Someone tried to leave a retail store without paying for a cart full of merchandise on the 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 13 – Retail theft was reported at the 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 13 – Caller reported finding syringes in her son’s backpack at the E1900 block of Smokey Valley Road, Farmington.
• Aug. 13 – Caller from the 600 block of Waupaca Street, Waupaca, reported that a 1996 Honda Accord was stolen from his storage unit.
• Aug. 12 – Four men were reported fighting outside a bar on the E6400 block of Symco Road in Union.
• Aug. 12 – minors with open intoxicants in a black pickup truck were reported on the 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 12 – A fight was reported on the 2200 block of Southland Lane, New London.
• Aug. 12 – Vandalism was reported on the 500 block of Demarest Avenue, Waupaca.
• Aug. 12 – Caller reported finding a syringe at the end of her driveway on the 500 block of Park Avenue, Waupaca.
• Aug. 12 – Prescription drugs were reported stolen from a mailbox on the 900 block of Evans Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 11 – A dark green Geo Prizm was reported stolen from the 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 11 – Caller reported finding a man passed out at an outdoor table on the E3300 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 11 – A neighbor’s rottweiler was reported loose in a yard on the E2600 block of Marion Lane, Waupaca.
• Aug. 11 – Harassment was reported on the 1000 block of Depot Street, Manawa.
• Aug. 10 – A woman on the E2500 block of Akron Avenue, Waupaca, reported that she was scammed out of $597.
• Aug. 10 – Electric saws were reported stolen from a garage on the E4800 block of Morgan Lane, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 10 – A caller from the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King, reported that someone deposited two fraudulent U.S. Treasury checks in his account and they bounced. His debit card information was also used for unauthorized charges.
• Aug. 10 – A mailbox was reported damaged on the E8600 block of County Trunk C, Clintonville.
• Aug. 10 – One person was injured in an 8:30 p.m. crash in Mukwa.
Gary J. Burmeister, 59, New London, was northbound on Larry Road when his vehicle drifted onto the gravel shoulder. He overcorrected, causing his vehicle to fishtail, then leave the road and hit a tree.
Burmeister was cited for drunken driving.
• Aug. 6 –Two people were injured in a crash shortly before 9 p.m. in the town of Union.
Jolene M. Lepak, 26, Plover, was southbound on State Highway 22/110 when she failed to negotiate a curb, overcorrected, fishtailed and overturned her vehicle in a ditch. She was not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown into the rear of the car.
Both the dirver and her passenger, Antohony C. Lepak, 28, Plover, required medical transport for treatment of their injuries.