Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Sept. 6
• Sept. 1 – Harassment in N500 block of Brown Road, Weyauwega.
• Aug. 31 – Vandalism in E11000 block of State Highway 156, Clintonville.
• Aug. 31 – Theft in N2700 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Theft in N2800 block of Pryse Drive, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Theft in 100 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• Aug. 31 – Theft in E7800 block of State Highway 96, Fremont.
• Aug. 30 – Vandalism in 100 block of Ridgeway Heights, Manawa.
• Aug. 30 – Theft in N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Mailbox damaged in E2400 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Harassment in N3100 block of County Trunk Q, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Property damage in N2000 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca.
• Aug. 30 – Burglary in 200 block of North Main Street, Scandinavia.
• Aug. 28 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11:30 a.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Nathan Spencer, 18, of New London, was driving westbound on State Highway 54 when his vehicle entered the north ditch, struck a road sign and then crashed into a tree.
According to the police report, the operator said he was reaching for his cell phone that had slid off the dash and was on the floorboard.
• Aug. 27 – A teenager was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 4 a.m. in the town of Scandinavia.
Marissa Graham, 16, of Weyauwega, was driving southbound and negotiating a curve on County Trunk Q near County Trunk V when her vehicle entered the shoulder of the roadway.
The driver corrected the vehicle out of the shoulder, then overcorrected to avoid entering the northbound lane of County Q, causing the vehicle to spin and overturn. The vehicle came to rest overturned facing east in the southbound ditch and roadway.