Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Oct. 4
• Oct. 2 – Mailbox damaged in E1500 block of Rural Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 2 – Truck vandalized in E9500 block of Church Road, New London.
• Oct. 2 – Harassing text and Facebook messages received in N3600 block of County Trunk W, New London.
• Oct. 2 – Retail theft in N1500 block of U.S. Highway 10, Weyauwega.
• Oct. 2 – Xbox system stolen in 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 1 – Harassment in E1100 block of North Lake Road, Iola.
• Oct. 1 – Cornfield vandalized in E900 block of Bartel Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 1 – Harassment in E2900 block of Wesley Road, Ogdensburg.
• Oct. 1 – Burglary in 100 block of Pine Ridge Court, Marion.
• Sept. 30 – Vandalism in E8000 block of Nicolai Road, Manawa.
• Sept. 30 – Theft in N9000 block of Honey Doo Lane, Iola.
• Sept. 30 – Harassment in 200 block of West Alfred Street, Weyauwega.
• Sept. 30 – Theft in E2100 block of Heavens Way, Waupaca.
• Sept. 29 – Cord wood stolen in 900 block of Ninth Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 29 – Theft in N3900 block of County Trunk O, New London.
• Sept. 29 – Small utility trailer stolen in E6300 block of State Highway 22, Manawa.
• Sept. 29 – Fraud reported in 200 block of East Union Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 29 – Theft in 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 29 – Burglary in E2100 block of Heavens Way, Waupaca.
• Sept. 28 – Threat received in E1500 block of Murray Lane, Waupaca.
• Sept. 28 – Burglary in N2500 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca.
• Sept. 28 – Property damage in 300 block of Walnut Street, Manawa.
• Sept. 28 – Vandalism in 600 block of Evans Street, Waupaca.
• Sept. 27 – Theft in N2100 block of County Trunk K, Waupaca.
• Sept. 27 – Trespassing in E9900 block of County Trunk I, Clintonville.
• Sept. 27 – Theft in N4300 block of Sunnyview Road, Waupaca.
• Sept. 27 – Burglary in N1900 block of County Trunk E, Waupaca.
• Sept. 27 – Fraud reported in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King.
• Sept. 27 – Fraud reported in E4400 block of. Galilee Road, Weyauwega.
• Sept. 27 – Theft in N2300 block of Ashley Court, Waupaca.
• Oct. 1 – Three teens were injured in a one-vehicle crash at about 8:30 a.m. in the town of Lebanon.
Lucas Gonzalez, 16, of Markesan, was driving northbound on U.S. Highway 10 near Fitzgerald Road when he failed to maintain control of his vehicle on a curve. The vehicle entered the east ditch and came to rest on its wheels.
According to the police report, the driver stated that he looked down by his middle counsel and when he looked back up the vehicle was in the shoulder of the roadway.
Gonzalez and his two passengers, Damien Michael Clavey, 17, and Mariah Schroeder, 14, both of Markesan, were all transported to the hospital with possible injuries.
• Sept. 27 – One person was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 10 a.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Michael Strohbusch, 20, of Cecil, was driving southbound on County Trunk O near Brandy Creek Road when his vehicle failed to negotiate a curve.
The vehicle entered the west ditch line where it continued to travel for about 50-60 yards before it hit a driveway, causing the vehicle to go airborne. The vehicle flipped end over end at least once.
According to the police report, it appeared that the vehicle struck a tree while vertical before coming to rest on the driver’s side.
The driver was extricated from the vehicle by fire department personnel and then airlifted to the hospital.