Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Nov. 1
• Oct. 30 – Harassing text messages received in E2500 block of Lindee Lane, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Trespassing in N7500 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Theft in 900 block of North Shawano Street, New London.
• Oct. 30 – Criminal damage in 100 block of North Main street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Trespassing in N7500 block of Netzler Road, Iola.
• Oct. 30 – Theft in E1900 block of Nelson Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 30 – Vandalism in 4500 block of Grandview Road, Larson.
• Oct. 29 – Theft in 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 29 – Burglary in 500 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 28 – Cough syrup stolen in 100 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Oct. 28 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Oct. 28 – Burglary in N1900 block of Virginia Drive, Waupaca.
• Oct. 28 – Storage unit burglarized in E1500 block of Dayton Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Fraud reported in 100 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Theft in 300 block of Wisconsin Street, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Criminal damage in E2300 block of Pebble Run Road, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Oct. 27 – Theft in N8000 block of County Trunk T, Bear Creek.
• Oct. 27 – Burglary in E4100 block of County Trunk B, Ogdensburg.
• Oct. 27 – Harassment in 300 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca.
• Oct. 26 – Theft in E6000 block of U.S. Highway 10-110, Weyauwega.
• Oct. 25 – Theft in E3800 block of Denmark Road, Weyauwega.
• Oct. 25 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Oct. 25 – Trespassing in 100 block of South Main Street, Iola.
• Oct. 29 – A driver was thrown from a vehicle during an accident shortly before 12:28 a.m. in the town of Lind.
Waupaca County deputies were dispatched to County Trunk E near Christmas Tree Lane where they found a one-vehicle rollover crash.
The sole occupant of the vehicle had been ejected and was flown by helicopter to Thedcare Regional Medical Center in Neenah.
The driver of the vehicle was Faith A. Welke, 18, of New London.
The accident remains under investigation.
• Oct. 28 – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 9 a.m. in the town of Larrabee.
Allison Graper, 16, of Bear Creek, attempted to turn left (north) onto U.S. Highway 45 from County Trunk O when she drove into the path of a southbound vehicle.
The driver of the vehicle, Walter Yunk, 85, of Townsend, was unable to brake fast enough. His vehicle hit the driver’s side of the Graper vehicle.
According to the police report, Graper said she did not see the Yunk vehicle coming and that is why she pulled onto the highway.
Both drivers were transported to the hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.