Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Dec. 13
• Dec. 11 – Mailbox damaged in E9300 block of Sunnyview Court, New London.
• Dec. 11 – Mailbox damaged in N6300 block of County Trunk O, Manawa.
• Dec. 10 – Shoplifting in N800 block of Depot Road, Dale.
• Dec. 10 – Five mailboxes damaged in 1800 block of Pershing Street, New London.
• Dec. 9 – Guitar stolen in 500 block of Siegert Street, Marion.
• Dec. 9 – Fraud reported in E9600 block of Pine Tree Lane, New London.
• Dec. 9 – Harassment in E8800 block of State Highway 22, Bear Creek.
• Dec. 9 – Trespassing in N7500 block of Church Street, Manawa.
• Dec. 9 – Gas drive-off in E7400 block of State Highway 110, Fremont.
• Dec. 9 – Theft in N6000 block of County Trunk W, Waupaca.
• Dec. 9 – Harassment in E8100 block of Church Road, New London.
• Dec. 8 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King.
• Dec. 7 – Harassment in N2300 block of South McCrossen Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 7 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 7 – Burglary in E2300 block of Crystal Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 7 – Theft in 3200 block of West Vogel Avenue, Greenfield.
• Dec. 6 – Vandalism in E2700 block of Christmas Tree Lane, Waupaca.
• Dec. 6 – Theft in 800 block of Harding Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 6 – Burglary in N2500 block of Harrington Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 3 – Two people were injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 9 p.m. in the town of Mukwa.
Jared Faucher, 16, of New London, was driving westbound on Jennings Road west of Cedarhurst Drive when he lost control of his vehicle. The vehicle began to rotate on the roadway before entering the south ditch where it continued to rotate while traveling to the west.
The vehicle then crossed over a gravel driveway in the E900 block of Jennings road and struck a tree to the west of the driveway.
Faucher and a 15-year-old female passenger were transported to the hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Another passenger also had non-incapacitating injuries, but was not transported.
According to the police report, the passengers in the vehicle said the driver was exceeding the speed limit and lost control after over-correcting when the vehicle swerved slightly on the roadway.
• Nov. 27 – A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 11 p.m. in the town of Iola.
Mason Melum, 24, of Iola, was driving southbound on State Highway 49 when he failed to negotiate a corner near Lake Shore Drive.
The vehicle entered the west ditch and struck an oak tree, causing the vehicle to violently stop and pivot on the front passenger side corner. This caused the four-wheeler to fly out of the truck bed and back into the roadway.
According to the police report, the driver admitted to having several beers and was arrested for OWI.