Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Dec. 20
• Dec. 18 – Vehicle theft in 2000 block of Southland Lane, New London.
• Dec. 18 – Harassing phone calls received in E2100 block of Johanson Road, Iola.
• Dec. 18 – Mailbox damaged in 100 block of High Street, Scandinavia.
• Dec. 18 – Mailbox damaged in N3600 block of Bean City Road, New London.
• Dec. 18 – Threat in 200 block of Park Lane, Clintonville.
• Dec. 18 – Prescription drugs stolen in 100 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 17 – Harassment in 100 block of Park View Lane, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 16 – Theft in 900 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 15 – Fraud reported in E7300 block of Neitzke Road, Clintonville.
• Dec. 15 – Mailboxes damaged in N8800 block of Ridgeview Lane, Manawa.
• Dec. 14 – Theft in E2300 block of Crystal Road, Waupaca.
• Dec. 14 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• Dec. 14 – Property damage in 600 block of Waupaca Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 14 – Harassing phone calls received in 700 block of Redfield Street, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Burglary in N7000 block of Bestul Road, Manawa.
• Dec. 13 – Trespassing in E4300 block of Spaulding Road, Marion.
• Dec. 13 – Two heaters stolen in E5600 block of Sunrise Lane, Weyauwega.
• Dec. 13 – Burglary in N1900 block of County Trunk E, Waupaca.
• Dec. 13 – Fraud reported in E4900 block of Swan Road, Manawa.
• Dec. 16 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle rollover at about 1 p.m. in the town of Lind.
Jeffrey Remer, 60, of Burlington, was driving westbound on U.S. Highway 10 when he lost control of his vehicle on the slippery roadway.
The car slid into the north ditch, then rolled at least once before coming to rest on its wheels facing northeast.
A passenger, Jannette Remer, 71, of Burlington, was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries. The driver had no apparent injuries.
• Dec. 11– A man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 3:30 p.m. in the town of Bear Creek.
Jordan Lewandowski, 21, of Shawano, was driving southbound on U.S. Highway 45 when he lost control of his vehicle while negotiating a curve. The vehicle crossed the center line, entered the east ditch and overturned as it entered a drainage ditch.
The driver was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries. A passenger, Brandon Lewandowski, 21, of Shawano, had no apparent injuries.
Both occupants of the vehicle were trapped and required extrication from the vehicle.