Waupaca County Sheriff’s report Feb. 28
• Feb. 26 – Burglary in N7400 block of White Clover Road, Manawa.
• Feb. 25 – Fraud reported in 700 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 24 – Gas drive-off in 100 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca.
• Feb. 24 – Harassment in N1600 block of West Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 24 – Fraud reported in E2700 block of Crystal Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 24 – Theft in 400 block of East State Street, Iola.
• Feb. 23 – Vandalism in N2000 block of County Road K, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Theft in 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Vandalism in E4700 block of North Water Drive, Ogdensburg.
• Feb. 23 – Fraud reported in E6400 block of Garrity Road, Manawa.
• Feb. 23 – Harassment in 500 block of Wisconsin street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Harassment in N1600 block of West Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Property damage in E3300 block of Crystal Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 23 – Theft in E10000 block of Seventh Street, Clintonville.
• Feb. 22 – Theft on Stratton Lake Road, Waupaca.
• Feb. 22 – Fraud reported in 100 block of Jefferson Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 22 – Multiple thefts in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King.
• Feb. 22 – Theft in 100 block of East Union Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 21 – Vandalism in E9400 block of Justin Trail, Fremont.
• Feb. 21 – Evergreen tree stolen in E2300 block of Julie Lane, Waupaca.
• Feb. 21 – Gas drive-off in 1100 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 21 – Fraud reported in 800 block of Taylor Road, Amherst Junction.
• Feb. 21 – Burglary in N1700 block of William Drive, Waupaca.
• Feb. 21 – Theft in 500 block of Smith Street, Waupaca.
• Feb. 22 – Two women were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 11:30 a.m. in the town of Royalton. The incident occurred on State Highway 54 about one-quarter mile east of Marsh Road in Royalton.
Daniel Laprixe, 58, of Marinette, was driving a semi-trailer eastbound on State 54 when he moved to the right gravel shoulder to attempt to pass a stopped car. The second vehicle, driven by Carol Struensee, 70, of New London, began to make a right turn into a driveway as the semi was passing.
The two units collided and the semi jack-knifed across the road with the trailer doing damage to the south ditch line.
The car came to rest on the north side of the roadway.
Struensee and her passenger, Vera Duesterback, 92, of New London, were both seriously injured and airlifted for medical treatment to Theda Clark Medical Center, in Neenah.
According to the police report, the passenger car had its left turn signal on, according to the driver and also the semi driver.
Laprixe was cited for improper passing on the right. He was not injured in the crash.
The accident blocked traffic in both lanes and caused State 54 to be closed for nearly two hours.