Waupaca County Sheriff’s report March 14
• March 12 – Vandalism in 500 block of Granite Street, Waupaca.
• March 12 – Harassing text messages received in 1800 block of Smith Street, New London.
• March 12 – Theft in E6000 block of U.S. Highway 10-110, Weyauwega.
• March 12 – Theft in 400 block of Center Street, Waupaca.
• March 11 – Theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 11 – Harassment in 500 block of Fifth Street, Waupaca.
• March 10 – Theft in N200 block of State Highway 49, Fremont.
• March 10 – Harassment in 300 block of West Blaine Street, Iola.
• March 10 – Harassment in E11000 block of Eulrich Road, Clintonville.
• March 10 – Gas drive-off in 300 block of West Main Street, Fremont.
• March 9 – Threat in E9100 block of Klatt Road, New London.
• March 9 – Criminal damage in E9400 block of Church Road, New London.
• March 9 – Theft in E5900 block of Drath Lane, Manawa.
• March 8 – Criminal damage in 600 block of Park Avenue, Waupaca.
• March 8 – Theft in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King.
• March 8 – Threat in N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King.
• March 8 – Theft in 100 block of Grand Seasons Drive, Waupaca.
• March 8 – Harassment in N8900 block of Pagel Road, Iola.
• March 7 – Theft in 9000 block of Apache Avenue, Fremont.
• March 7 – Theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 6 – Vandalism in E3400 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca.
• March 7 – A man died of injuries suffered in a one-vehicle accident at about 1 p.m. in the town of Dupont.
William Nichols, 87, of Sister Bay, was driving westbound on County Trunk C when he lost control of his vehicle while trying to negotiate a curve.
The vehicle traveled through the westbound ditch and entered a private field. It came to rest facing north about 50 yards from a private alfalfa field.
Nichols was transported to Aurora Baycare Medical Center with suspected serious injury. He died on Thursday, March 9.
• Feb. 22 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle rollover at about 12 a.m. in the town of Fremont.
Nicole Riley, 27, of Fremont, was driving westbound on State Highway 110 near Brown Road when her vehicle entered the north ditch. The vehicle launched over a driveway and a snow bank, rolling several times.
Riley was transported to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca with suspected minor injuries.
According to the police report, the driver was not wearing a seatbelt and appeared to have glassy, bloodshot eyes. The officer at the scene reported an intoxicant odor and found an open intoxicant in the vehicle.
The driver was later arrested for OWI based on results of a blood test.