Waupaca County sheriff’s report April 18
• April 16 – Juvenile Problem – Caller reports there is possible underage drinking at Pup’s Irish Pub in Northport.
• April 16 – Noise Complaint – Caller reports neighbors are having a party and being loud in the 1000 block of Algoma Street, New London.
• April 16 – Burglary – Caller pushed an office door, located in the 9500 block of County Trunk T, open to find the tool room broken into and tools missing.
• April 16 – Trespassing – Caller reports a truck was tearing up a field in the E7900 block of Barber Lane, Mukwa. The truck got stuck in the unplanted field and a wrecked came to pull them out.
• April 16 – Controlled Substance Problem – Caller reports a broken syringe on the ground in the N1300 block of Holmnlane Road, Dayton.
• April 16 – Vandalism – Caller reports the driver’s side door of his vehicle was keyed outside of Silver Lake Lanes, Scandinavia.
• April 16 – Theft – Caller at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, King reports that a restaurant gift certificate was either stolen or lost.
• April 16 – Threatening – Callers reports her daughter and grandchildren were recently threatened at the N7800 block of County Trunk G, Iola.
• April 16 – Fish and Game – Fish and game reported being out with a vehicle where marijuana buds and a pipe were present on Zeusky Road, Matteson.
• April 15 – Mailbox – Caller at the N11000 block of County Trunk Y, Clintonville, reports her mailbox was struck by a vehicle the previous night.
• April 15 – Mailbox – Caller at the N11000 block of Quarterline Road, Marion, reports a vehicle struck her mailbox the previous night.
• April 15 – Vandalism – Callers reports that five to seven juveniles were spray painting the old Moore-O-Matic building located at the intersection of Redfield and Oak streets in Waupaca.
• April 15 – Hit and Run – Caller in the Festival Foods parking lot in New London states a white Chevy purposely hit a parked maroon Chevy on the door.
• April 15 – Theft – A caller at the Chain One Stop Cenex in the N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca reports a gas drive off by a hispanic male in a black Ford SUV.
• April 15 – Noise Complaint – Caller in the N1300 block of Marcia Drive, Dayton, reports loud music is coming from Holmnlane Road area and loud music was also present last weekend past 11 a.m.
• April 15 – Trespassing – Caller states he is out of town but he received a call that juveniles are in his apartment, located in the 100 block of Main Street, Waupaca, partying.
• April 15 – Utility Problem – Caller in the 300 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega, reports the strong smell of gas. WE Energies was dispatched and fixed the problem.
• April 14 – Vandalism – Caller received a phone call from his neighbor to inform him his front bay window was smash out in the 6300 block of County Trunk T in Lebanon.
• April 14 – Fraud – Caller on the 600 block of Berlin Street, Waupaca, reports he lost a few hundred dollars on a computer scam.
• April 14 – Property Damage, Not Vandalism – Caller reports a car entered a ditch on his property and is no longer there, but downed a tree and left vehicle parts on the scene located on the N2400 block of State Highway 45, New London.
• April 14 – Theft – Caller on the N2900 block of Smith Lane, Waupaca, reports a Waste Management garbage can was stolen.
• April 14 – Controlled Substance Problem – Caller at the N5600 block of State Highway 22-110, Manawa, states needles were found at the location. Needles were picked up and placed in a hazardous materials container.
• April 14 – Water Skiing – Caller at the N2200 block of Fern Avenue, Waupaca, reports water skiers on Long Lake in a beige, fiberglass boat.
• April 14 – Fraud – Caller at the 400 block of Scott Street, Waupaca, states that someone took her food stamp card and has been using it.
• April 14 – Traffic Hazard – Caller at the intersection of State Highway 49 and County Trunk P, Harrison, reports 2 inches of cow manure on the roadway.
• April 14 – Suspicious Person – Caller reports that someone left on a note on his truck on the N3200 block of Silver Lake Drive, Farmington, on a dry erase board stating that the writer knew what the caller did and if the caller harmed the writer’s children the writer would end the caller’s life.
• April 14 – Crimestoppers – A caller in Waupaca stated she has seen money and baggies exchanging hands.
April 13 – Theft – A caller reported that someone broke into his storage unit in the 7500 block of Lind Street, Fremont.
• April 13 – Theft – A caller reported that someone tampered with a padlock at his storage unit in the 7500 block of Lind Street, Fremont.
• April 13 – Theft – Caller reported two paddles and hunting stand ladders were stolen from his storage unit in the 7500 block of Lind Street, Fremont.
• April 13 – Theft – Caller reported that his storage unit was broken into, but nothing was stolen in the 7500 block of Lind Street, Fremont.
• April 13 – Disorderly Conduct – Caller from the Wisconsin Veterans Home, King, reported that two males were in an altercation, resulting in no injuries.
• April 13 – Hit and Run – Caller reported that a Lexus SUV struck his Chevy Cruze at the intersection of U.S. Highway 10 and County Trunk X, Weyauwega.
• April 13 – Suspicious Person/Circumstance – Caller in the E8800 block of Manske Road, New London reported that two people pulled into the driveway and entered the home with flashlights. Caller believes the homeowner lives in Milwaukee.
• April 12 – Theft – Caller reported that someone entered his unlocked vehicle on the E1800 block of Patricia Street, Waupaca, and stole a wallet and skateboard.
• April 12 – Theft – Caller on the N2600 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca, reported that someone entered his wife’s unlocked vehicle and stole loose change and four egg coloring kits.
• April 12 – Theft – Caller on the N2600 block of Chad Street, Waupaca, states his car was gone through and a phone charger and sunglasses are missing.
• April 12 – Neighbors – Caller on the N4900 block of Stoltenberg Road, Waupaca reported that a neighbor came over and threatened her husband to stop throwing beer cans and trash in the man’s lawn. The husband stated it wasn’t his, and the neighbor, who has a gun strapped to his side, said he would handle it on his own and the man would be dead.
• April 12 – Theft – Caller reported that someone entered his unlocked vehicle on the E1700 block of Amy Street, Waupaca, and stole his stereo, speakers and amplifier.
• April 10 – Theft – Caller stated that her and her fiance’s vehicles were broken into on the E900 block of Columbia Lake Drive, Waupaca and more than $300 in cash was stolen.
One injured in crash
A Waupaca man sustained minor injuries in a two-vehicle crash on Thursday, April 6.
At 4:55 p.m. Martin Wydeven, 72, Waupaca, was driving a 2004 Buick Rendezvous on Buchholz Road when he failed to stop at a stop sign prior to attempting a left turn onto Little River Road.
Wydeven pulled into the path of a 1996 Ford F-250, driven by Daniel Moseng, 37, Weyauwega.
Moseng struck Wydeven.
Wydeven suffered minor injuries and was cited for failure to fasten seat belt.