Waupaca County sheriff’s report June 19
• June 19 – Caller in the 1500 block of Cedar Street, New London, reported his Xbox One and $150 in cash were stolen from his apartment. • June 18 – Caller in the 100 block of West Beacon Avenue, New London, reported someone is there playing games with him, and not the fun kind.
• June 18 – Caller at Clear Water Harbor, in the N2700 block of County Trunk QQ, reported a very intoxicated female wearing a blue shirt and white shorts.
• June 18 – Caller in the E6300 block of County Trunk N, Manawa, reported a theft of a trolling motor and battery from his boat.
• June 18 – Caller in the N2600 block of Reek Road, Weyauwega, reported a bear growling and prowling around her house for the past 90 minutes. This is the third night this has happened. The caller has locked herself in her bedroom.
• June 17 – Caller at ThedaCare Waupaca, in the 800 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca, reported a male who entered wanting to detox but left after a few minutes. The male was highly intoxicated.
• June 17 – Caller in the 200 block of South Main Street, Waupaca, reported a couple having intercourse on a picnic table while Strawberry Fest was going on. Caller was a vendor.
• June 17 – Caller in the 400 block of East State Street, Iola, reported a male trespassing at the complex who left on foot and headed to a “drug house.”
• June 17 – Caller in the N2200 block of Fern Avenune, Waupaca, reported an extremely loud, long, white jet boat at the end of the lake. • June 17 – Caller in the 1600 block of East Main Street, Clintonville, reported what sounded like rifle or pistol shots for the last 40 minutes.
• June 17 – Caller in the 400 block of Oak Street, Waupaca, reported two females standing outside on the bowling side of the Strike Zone who appear to be on something.
• June 16 – Caller in the E8700 block of Velte Road, Clintonville, reported his son grabbed the caller’s wife’s buttock three times one night while drinking.
• June 16 – Caller in the 2200 block of South Appletree Lane, Weyauwega, reported he purchased a tractor through eBay but has not received it.
• June 16 – Caller in the E3400 block of County Trunk B, Ogdensburg, reported his home was entered, while it was locked, and missing are a 9 mm Ruger pistol and his prescriptions.
• June 16 – Caller in the N400 block of East Road, Waupaca, reported he was told by a person that the person broke into the house and took stereo equipment and tools after the house was busted in a drug raid.
• June 16 – Caller in the E9300 block of Burns Drive, New London, reported he believes his daughter stole a 1100 and 700 Remington 12-gauge, both automatic.
• June 16 – Caller in the 700 block of Clarke Street, Waupaca, reported he witnessed his 75-year-old neighbor walking around the streets stealing things.
• June 16 – Caller in the 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca, reported loud music from Riverside Park shaking her floor.
• June 16 – Caller in the 200 block of East Ann Street, Weyauwega, reported the homeowner at the property has been removed since November and the house is now in foreclosure, but the man is currently there having a fire.
• June 15 – Caller in the N2300 block of Ashley Court, Waupaca, reported her boyfriend left driving a gray Suburban threatening to hurt himself by drinking and driving. The boyfriend had been drinking.
• June 15 – Caller in the N2700 block of County Trunk QQ, reported an apartment was entered. The door was locked and secured but it was kicked in and lights were left on.
• June 14 – Caller in the N1300 block of County Trunk E, Waupaca, reported a large inflatable raft was vandalized and part of it was stolen.
• June 14 – Caller in the E9000 block of State Highway 96, Fremont, reported someone cut her fence.
• June 14 – Caller in the E3400 block of Casey Road, Waupaca, reported his mailbox was smashed.
• June 14 – Caler at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, located in the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King, reported an extremely intoxicated male and female by the lake.
• June 13 – Caller in the E2500 block of White Tail Trail, Waupaca, reported guys standing around a white vehicle in the parking lot, drinking bottles of beer.
• June 13 – Caller in the E6600 block of Little Creek Road, Manawa, reported two dump truck loads of tires were dumped into a ditch.
• June 13 – Caller in the 400 block of Oak Street, Scandinavia, reported hearing a male yelling and then a loud pop. Caller is unsure if it was a gun or fireworks.
• June 13 – Caller in the N3200 block of Silver Lake Drive, Farmington, reported a male in the middle of the road with a pulse, but not breathing.
• June 13 – Caller in the 100 block of West Beacon Avenue, New London, reported his neighbor is acting strange the last few days and this morning came to his door with a gun.
• June 12 – Caller at the Chain One Stop, in the N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported a $20 gas drive off.
Hydroplaning leads to crash
Two people were transported to the hospital after sustaining injuries in a crash where bald tires and hydroplaning were noted as the cause.
At 10:45 a.m., Tuesday, June 13, Breeze Guthrie, 22, Shawano, was driving a 2007 Pontiac G6 westbound on County Trunk G, near the intersection of County Trunk E in the village of Big Falls.
Guthrie lost control due to hydroplaning and bald front tires, struck a boulder and overturned in the ditch.
She along with passenger, Brett Ginter, 21, Iola, were transported by ambulance to Shawano Medical Center for possible injuries. Both were wearing seat belts.
One cited after crash
One person was cited after a crash sent another person to the hospital.
At 4:39 p.m., Wednesday, June 14, Madeline Fink, 29, Waupaca, was driving a 1999 Volkswagen Passat on County Trunk QQ in Dayton.
Darrel Wilson, 73, Sun City West, Arizona, was driving a 2005 Dodge 2500 northbound on State Highway 22 and attempted to avoid the Volkswagen as it crossed State 22.
Fink failed to yield the right of way to Wilson. Wilson’s Dodge struck Fink’s, causing it to spin.
Wilson was transported via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca for a suspected minor injury. He was wearing a seat belt.
Fink was also wearing a seat belt and was cited for failing to yield the right of way from stop sign.