Waupaca County sheriff’s report
• June 25 – Caller in the 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca, reported a homeless couple in the park. They were dropped off in a Jeep and are now setting up camp.
• June 25 – Caller in the N8000 block of East River Road, Bear Creek, reported being awakened by her house being lit as if someone was shining the house. Caller could hear a vehicle leave once the light stopped.
• June 25 – Caller in the 600 block of Second Street, Weyauwega, reported his daughter’s vehicle was keyed.
• June 25 – Caller in the E3300 block of County Trunk K, Waupaca, reported receiving text messages from a man from Cadot, who said he will come there to rape and shoot the caller and his finance.
• June 24 – Caller in the N500 block of Brown Road, Weyauwega, reported a white male, possibly Hispanic, with a trimmed goatee grabbed his wife between the legs and then fled into a houseboat. The incident happened at the Bridge Bar.
• June 24 – Caller in the N11500 block of Kratzke Road, Clintonville, reported a male subject in her home who said he was in an accident. The subject said he was being chased and someone was shooting at him. The other vehicle had three passengers and took off, and his crashed.
• June 24 – Caller in the 200 block of North Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega, reported someone was sitting in his 80-year-old neighbor’s rocking chair at 3 a.m.
• June 24 – Caller at the Village Inn, in the 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported her vehicle was struck last night.
• June 24 – Caller in the N4700 block of Oakland Drive, Scandinavia, reported her Social Security number was compromised through Yahoo.
• June 24 – Caller in the E6300 block of County Trunk N, Manawa, reported someone stole the electronics out of his boat, which is for sale.
• June 24 – Caller reported getting a message from a friend who said she was overdosing, who lives on the corner of North and Scott streets, Waupaca.
• June 24 – Caller at the Wisconsin Veterans’ Home in the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King, reported two aides come in every night and beat her with straps.
• June 24 – Caller in the 200 block of West Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega, reported his back bathroom window was broken by a large chunk of dirt.
• June 24 – Caller in the 800 block of East Lake Street, Waupaca, reported a 22-year-old female passed out but breathing. The female has a heroin problem.
• June 24 – Caller in the 700 block of Water Street, Ogdensburg, reported her friend is in a car in the parking lot, and will not wake up. He is breathing but unconscious, possible overdose.
• June 23 – Caller reported a car drove into the Family Dollar Store, located in the 300 block of Wolf River Plaza, New London. Caller requested an ambulance for a possible panic attack.
• June 23 – Caller in the E7700 block of Cut Off Road, New London, reported his trailer, without plates, was stolen from his shed.
• June 23 – Caller in the 900 block of Churchill Street, New London, reported an alleged sexual assault between and man and his 14-year-old sister.
• June 23 – Caller in the W3700 block of Archer Avenue, Pine River, reported someone broke into her car as she noticed it was moved from where she parked it last. Nothing appeared stolen.
• June 23 – Caller in the N2500 block of Woodland Circle, Waupaca, reported a band playing somewhere in King so loud that he can’t hear his TV.
• June 23 – Caller in the N7500 block of Church Street, Manawa, reported her neighbors are flying a drone over her property. They are also having a bonfire and drinking.
• June 23 – Caller in the 600 block of East Hancock Street, New London, reported her child’s father, and also her ex-boyfriend, came into her apartment and stole her phone while she was asleep.
• June 22 – Caller at Riverside Dental, in the 700 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca, reported an agitated female there who has been calling the last week demanding narcotics.
• June 22 – Caller in the 300 block of Mill Street, Iola, reported his air compressor was taken from his residence.
• June 22 – Caller in the E8000 block of Stage Road, New London, has security footage of two males who appear to be in their 30s trying to get into her garage.
• June 21 – Caller on Anne Street, Clintonville, reported someone stole his wallet from his bedside table.
• June 21 – Caller at the Big Squirt Car Wash and Lube in the 100 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported someone smashed a window and stole four tires.
• June 21 – Caller in the N7700 block of Nicholson Road, Bear Creek, reported a male who has been drinking, was yelling and throwing things around.
• June 21 – Caller in the N7700 block of Nicholson Road, Bear Creek, reported the same male from before took her car keys and her daughter’s wallet.
• June 21 – Caller in the E9100 block of Manske Road, New London, reported his neighbor was acting odd, running across the street onto the caller’s property, hiding in the woods and ducking when cars passed.
• June 20 – Caller at Shopko, in the 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a male employee shoplifting.
• June 20 – Caller in the E6000 block of County Trunk C, Marion, reported someone has been trying to break into her house.
• June 20 – Caller in the E4700 block of Black Brewer Road, Tigerton, reported she was defrauded out of nearly $308 from someone who said she was from Publisher’s Clearing House.
• June 20 – Caller in the E200 block of County Trunk U, Scandinavia, reported someone stole his 12-foot Alumacraft boat from his property, along with oars and anchors. The boat is not registered.
One person injured
One person was injured in a Mukwa crash on Wednesday, July 21.
At 5:35 p.m., Connie Elandt, 57, Waupaca, was driving a 2004 Chevy Impala, eastbound on State Highway 54.
Elandt was waiting to turn left onto Otto Road, with her signal on, when she saw a vehicle approaching from the rear and thought she was going to get hit.
Elandt made the turn onto Otto Road, but struck a 2004 Dodge Durango driven by Amy Frasier, 34, Manawa, that was headed westbound on State 54.
Frasier had her seatbelt on, but was transported via ambulance to ThedaClark Medical Center.
Frasier also had Brandon Brasch, Manawa, and Sebastian Oliver, Neshkoro, in the vehicle. They both had belts on, as did Elandt.
Squad car damaged in crash
A squad car owned by the Fremont Police Department was recently involved in a two-vehicle accident.
At 7:46 p.m. Saturday, June 24, on State Highway 110, by County Trunk H, in Fremont, a 2013 Ford Taurus, being driven by Officer John Primising, who along with Joshua Hopkins were responding to a possible overdose call.
Primising pulled out of the ambulance garage with the siren and lights activated, but a truck blocked his view as he exited the parking garage.
The squad car struck a 2013 Dodge Charger, being driven by Ryan Lantvit, 40, Weyauwega.
There were no injuries. Everyone involved was wearing a seatbelt.